Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------
Probably the most sadistic Reclassing draft to date #27885
----------
Elieson: Cain, Navarre, Castor, Linde, Catria, Palla, Bord, Minerva, Lorenz, Arran
[b]Vicious Sal[/b]: Caeda, Gordin, Sedgar, Athena, Rickard, Caesar, Beck, Horace, Macellan, Samson
Blues: Merric, Cord, Wrys, Hardin, Vyland, Maria, Roshea, Est, Darros, Jake
Eclipse: Draug, Lena, Matthis, Ogma, Tomas, Barst, Radd, Bantu, Jeorge, Ymir
13thshadow: Abel, Wendell, Wolf, Boah, Elice, Etzel, Midia, Dolph, Roger, Astram 

Finished drafting. :)

Edited by Vicious Sal

FE6 draft 3 is done drafting already.

Teams

1. Toothache- Alan, Noah, Echinda, Ellen, Zealot, Dorothy, Oujay, Yuno, Sophia

2. Bolting- Lance, Lugh, Percival, Ward, Saul, Astohl, Wolt, Bartre, Dayan

3. SH- Dieck, Tate, Treck, Fir, Lilina, Cecillia, Cath, Niime, Igrene

4. blues- Rutger, Clarine, Gonzales, Sue, Bors, Chad, Geese, Klein, Yodel

5. Banjo Kazooie- Thany, Miledy, Lot, Shin, Zeiss, Ray, Hugh, Barth, Karel

Horace's FE4 Draft ZQW finished drafting.

Kopfjager: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval); Aless, Laylea, Jamka, Lex, Mana, Jeanne, Ardan, Roddlevan

Zohda: (Aideen, Lana, Lester), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Midayle, Shanan, Fin, Hawk, Beowulf, Johan, Daisy, Linda

Banjo: (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher); Cuan, Alec, Holyn, Azel, Dimna, Sharlow, Johalva, Asaello

Horace: (Sylvia, Leen, Corple),(Fury, Fee, Sety); Levin, Noish, Dew, Femina, Tristan, Claude, Radney, Amid

Note that Shin drafted my units beyond Levin, if you'd like.

The fuck Lex going round 3/4. It's #29864 as well Integ, because you like logging that.

Why though?

Edited by General Horace

Why log the topic number? Because we've long since hit the hotlink limit in that post, and that's the only other convenient way to have the threads accessible from here.

Also editing it in now.

That was secretly my plan

What are your thoughts on making someone like Ardan or Jamka free in FE4 drafts, so we don't have a leftover unit. Jamka costs turns anyway, whereas Ardan is kinda useless but makes sure you don't take a defending Chalphy penalty.

I was never bothered by the undrafted unit, personally.

I made an essay a while back about making Levin free which went over spectacularly well. I'm mostly indifferent on the matter.

Done with The 7 Draftees of Christmas FE10 draft in 208 turns. Or 206, if the defense chapters count as 8 and 12 turns instead of 9 and 13.

Semi-SOYO does not work. At all.

Edited by CR-S01

oo oi, thanks for reminding me. I'll put it in as a 206 and get to editing the rulesets right now.

EDIT:

Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

is now in the generic rules for both FE7s, FE8, FE9, and FE10.

Edited by Integrity

Most people in the thread were too silly to even notice I was putting the list there, even though I said it multiple times :/ It's almost as bad as Shin drafting Femina for me despite already having Fee. I swear, he was trolling me.