OMFGGGGGG

Darros

It's almost Christmas!

And that means it's time for fun and celebration!!!!!!

And I got no stupid Christmas break projects this year!!!!!!!

:D

I don't get how people could ever hate it.

When you're not Christian, the North American media shoves it down your throat. Pretty easy to hate that time of year.

The only holiday I have a problem with is Halloween. Half because it seems so pointless to me, half it being me being a sort of stereotypical Baptist. As for the other "still have school holidays", I'm indifferent to those! I can't even remember what days half of them are on!

That said, Christmas time! It's fun to watch anti-theists to get all butt hurt over random nativity displays! As for the actual day, I can't wait for my pseudo-Thanksgiving type dinner!

Christmas was the only thing I really hated the place I used to live. Strong Italian and fair Greek population. ...A lot of goddamn festivity.

Christmas, when celebrated normally, is an hour of fun and joy, and then the rest is ennui as the letdown overcomes you.

I tried to turn in the "High School information" part of my application to DePauw, but my counselor was nowhere to be seen, and it turns out I need an envelope and stamps. Now I have to wait until the end of winter break to deal with that part.