[FE9] PoR Draft Tourney Tier List

Kaoz

Almost never. Knights are fantastically uncommon in this game.

Which I think is bordering on impossible. You would need to burn through forges at a ridiculous rate. Like, 80 uses per chapter. I doubt there are even enough enemies to do that.

Well, all I'm saying is, I'm in a forge crisis, and I bumrushed most of the chapters, and that's likely due to because the extra atk is necessary to cut down turns.

It takes zero turns. Tauroneo will attack your units of his own accord. I did it by accident.

But to get him into resolve range?

I still disagree about forges.

Well, there's not much I can do about that aside from state what I have already, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I'm not disagreeing with your levels. In fact, I've gotten Marcia to a similar level before myself, so there's no need to be so defensive.

It's more than just the levels though, it's the playstyle, its the thinking behind the strategies. etc. Unfortunately, teh difference in the two is a lack of forges, fewer units in teh earlygame, and generally a mixed team. (aka, some good units, some bad).

Also, I think we've gone horribly sidetracked with this forge thing. I still can't see Janaff not doing enough in the 20 turns after chapter 21 (and the 4-5 before it) to be outclassed by a unit that kills like 2 enemies at the most.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. Brom to the bottom of 6th pick/top of 7th pick? Anyone who disagrees with that?

Also, what about Gatrie, where should he drop to... and should Shinon drop as well?

Also, I think we've gone horribly sidetracked with this forge thing. I still can't see Janaff not doing enough in the 20 turns after chapter 21 (and the 4-5 before it) to be outclassed by a unit that kills like 2 enemies at the most.

Has your opinion changed in any way after completing chapter 21?

He can kill more than 2 people, but that probably wouldn't have saved it from not being an 8 turn. Janaff is still more useful, especially in chapter 23 where he can bait out the ballistae so Marcia can rush ahead unhindered (I'm having some serious problems in that chapter though, the reinforcements aren't turn based at all, they're event triggers, and that's WITH the distraction of Shinon and Janaff).

Perhaps he's more useful than I first implied, but there definitely shouldn't be a tier gap between the two characters.

Also, what about Gatrie, where should he drop to... and should Shinon drop as well?

Just put the two below Rhys and then shove them at the top of 5th pick.

• 2 weeks later...

Brom is now bottom of 6th pick, Gatrie and Shinon went to the top of 5th pick for now.

Perhaps he's more useful than I first implied, but there definitely shouldn't be a tier gap between the two characters.

While I don't disagree with this, I'm also having a hard time seeing Volke, Sothe and Danved above Tauroneo, so should they drop too or should Janaff raise?

should we add two more slots to first pick instead of just being marcia jill and oscar? making it 5 characters per each pick like a regular draft would be?

I rather wouldn't do that. Sure, we have 5 players per draft, but especially Marcia and Jill save a lot of turns and that should be displayed. I actually considered having Oscar as top of 2nd pick though...