[FE9] ‹‹‹FE9 Draft Tourney›››

riariadne

Vote: Random. I don't like that you can abuse for specific stats using exp incriments in fixed. If we go by the honor system random should be fine.

I vote Fixed and say we should simply ban using BEXP like that. It shouldn't be hard to notice if someone's doing it, anyway. Again, honor system.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote Fixed and say we should simply ban using BEXP like that. It shouldn't be hard to notice if someone's doing it, anyway. Again, honor system.

I agree. We should know if someone is abusing pretty easily.

Unfortunately, C2 was a 5 turn.

Revised to a 4 turn. And I'm stopping for now, I guess... Since I don't know if I'll have any of the other characters.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

That draft Tier List is proving to be startlingly accurate so far.

When everything goes well, it should be pretty accurate after the three drafts are finished.

I'm tempted to kick him out because I want to finish by Sunday before I go back to school.

Also, Prologue = 4 turns. Really can't improve here...

C1 = 4 turns. Again, I'm not seeing a 3 turn without a LOT of abuse.

It's possible to 3 turn Ch.1 without abuse,

(it's important though that the southern fighter attacks Ike from below on turn 1 which isn't always the case iirc).

That being said, I guess another person could simply pick the fifth team for Severlan/whoever actually plays, that way at least the picking would go faster.

It's possible to 3 turn Ch.1 without abuse,
(it's important though that the southern fighter attacks Ike from below on turn 1 which isn't always the case iirc).

That being said, I guess another person could simply pick the fifth team for Severlan/whoever actually plays, that way at least the picking would go faster.

Without allowing Boyd to see combat at all?

Without allowing Boyd to see combat at all?

Turn 1:

Have Titania rescue Ike and move forward.

Have Oscar rescue Boyd and hide in a corner.

Turn 2:

Have Titania move closer and drop Ike in range of the seize spot.

Move Oscar so he isn't in the range of any enemies.

Turn 3:

Titania kills the boss.

Ike seizes.

Easy.

I also need to make sure Oscar gains a level or two... But I guess 1 turn isn't the end of the world. I don't plan on doing better than 4th place anyway. Besides, a 4 turn rout is still pretty good.

Oh right, you have Oscar... in that case you can 2 turn it.. without Boyd you'd only get one of the houses though.

Why are you in such a rush anyway?

I go back to school on Sunday, and since I'm at college and don't have a TV in the dorm room, I can only play when I get a chance to come home. So, I really wanted to finish this week, or at least be close enough that I could finish it over MLK day weekend (a.k.a. next weekend).

Oh yeah, I forgot US college is like UK uni, my bad :/.

Yeah. It's more or less the same thing by a different name. I mean, I'm probably being too harsh, since I do live close enough to home that I can go home on the weekends. It's just that once the semester starts, I can't be sure how much time I'll have to play even on the weekends. I mean, it's really just me wanting to make sure that I can actually finish this draft.

Okay, since Sev's been gone for a while, I feel kind a bad for kicking him out but it's been a whole day so if anyone wants to replace him, feel free. You'll have Slot 4, so make your pick along with your post, okay?

Turn 1:

Have Titania rescue Ike and move forward.

Have Oscar rescue Boyd and hide in a corner.

Turn 2:

Have Titania move closer and drop Ike in range of the seize spot.

Move Oscar so he isn't in the range of any enemies.

Turn 3:

Titania kills the boss.

Ike seizes.

Easy.

You don't even need to do that. Watch the video Kaoz posted. It clears the map in 3 turns and visits both villages (and is exactly how I did it). All it requires is a bit of dodge luck from Ike. Also note that Bandits prioritize Ike over Boyd.

You don't even need to do that. Watch the video Kaoz posted. It clears the map in 3 turns and visits both villages (and is exactly how I did it). All it requires is a bit of dodge luck from Ike. Also note that Bandits prioritize Ike over Boyd.

I managed to pull a 3 turn and visit both villages. Or at least, the one with the robe (which is more important anyway). Just didn't realize it was possible the first time around.