[FE9] ‹‹‹FE9 Draft Tourney›››

riariadne

As much as I disagree with that, gave you your pick. Now we can REALLY start since I refused to do anything more than the prologue until drafting was done.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress through Chapter 10

Chapter 6: 5 turns

Titania is just ridiculous, soloing the level while carrying Ike to the finish?

Chapter 7: 9 + 4 (Oscar) = 13 turns

This was impossible to do without a penalty, and a serious pain regardless. Either way, Gatrie gained a few levels and thanks to Ike being too frail I had to have Oscar team up with him to dispose of the enemies near where Mia appeared. I tried this a million times without incurring a penalty but unless I had a super Ike it just wouldn't be possible.

Chapter 8: 8 turns

Topped off Ike's next level. Who says Titania can't be everywhere at once? She first went down and blocked off the knights on enemy phase while Ike unequiped his sword so he could dodge. Then, she went right from the starting position blocking off the knights and finishing them off on enemy phase. Next, she went left and dealt with the remaining enemies, so Ike didn't have to dirty his hands. After all the initial enemies who moved were gone, she went and hammered the boss.

Chapter 9: 8 turns

Marcia wub.gif. As much as I love her she cost me some turns, but she'll make up for it eventually I'm sure. Anyway, Titania solo again. Next

Chapter 10: 4 turns

Bonus expd Marcia to promotion just because I could. I hired Volke since even though I'll lose money now, I'll get it back with interest later. Next I might mention that I ignored all the chests since there wasn't a useful item to be had. I almost thought about stealth mode, but that would be silly and cost me 5 turns.

Edit:

Chapters 11-16

Chapter 11: 4 Turns

Topped Marcia off with bonus exp and gave her the Seraph Robe. I left all the vigilantes alive by unequiping Ike and visited the village to get the dracoshield.

Chapter 12: 2 Turns

At base I distributed bonus exp to give Ike a few levels and made a max mt + crit iron lance forge for Marcia. This could only be done by Marcia emo11.gif. On enemy phase she killed the boss with her forge.

Chapter 13: 10 Turns

I gave Ike and Titania B support at base, and used bonus exp to give Lethe another level. I still haven't deployed Rolf, so I decided this would be a good map to do so. In the end, he got a few kills and I got the speedwing and occult scroll. I also got Gatrie back, but he's obsolete for now with 5 move.

Chapter 14: 3 Turns

At base I gave Ike and Lethe a c support. No bexp was used. Simple 3 turn with Marcia. Titania went west and killed the laguz lance cavalier for next chapter.

Chapter 15: 2 Turns

I have Marcia, it's pretty obvious how many turns this was going to be. I also got the boots with Volke thanks to a nice shove chain.

Chapter 16: 6 Turns

Bonus expd Tormod up to lv 20 and promoted Gatrie, and gave the remainder to Rolf. Boots go to Marcia. Tormod took 2 Arms scrolls to increase his weapon level in thunder to C for eventual bolting. Lethe got the Demi band and a speedwing so she could still double myrmidons. I spent an extra turn getting the full guard.

Edited by Xander

Can someone please tell me what a good turncount to finish would be? I'm almost done and I estimate a total of ~165 turns right now, though I feel like I've been going rather slowly at some points, and making retarded mistakes.

Can someone please tell me what a good turncount to finish would be? I'm almost done and I estimate a total of ~165 turns right now, though I feel like I've been going rather slowly at some points, and making retarded mistakes.

I don't really know what a good turn-count would be, but in one draft, Balcerzak finished at 144 and Krad finished in 141. I finished at 161 in the previous draft.

I don't know if that helps, but... Anyway, I've started and will probably post my progress soon.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Am I allowed to restart if I make sure all my turncounts are the exact same through the first 17 chapters? I realize my biggest mistake was wasting bonus exp on rolf. I actually gave him enough to promote and he didn't help shave any turns whatsoever. In fact, he COST turns by taking away exp from my other characters. For instance if my Marcia had 1 more strength point I could 3 turn 17-1, but I had no Bexp left. Either way can I restart making sure all my turncounts are the same up until that point, the only difference this time being I don't use Rolf?

Edited by Xander

I don't see why you would have to keep your turn counts the same. If you think you could do better in the early chapters, why not do better? Isn't that exactly what you're planning to do after Chapter 17 anyway?

Am I allowed to restart if I make sure all my turncounts are the exact same through the first 17 chapters? I realize my biggest mistake was wasting bonus exp on rolf. I actually gave him enough to promote and he didn't help shave any turns whatsoever. In fact, he COST turns by taking away exp from my other characters. For instance if my Marcia had 1 more strength point I could 3 turn 17-1, but I had no Bexp left. Either way can I restart making sure all my turncounts are the same up until that point, the only difference this time being I don't use Rolf?

I restarted and cut off 26 turns within just the first 10 maps. It should be allowed.

So I get through Chapter 10 aaaaannnndddd

I forgot I drafted Nephenee. :facepalm: So now all I have is Chapter 1 beaten in 3 (so 7 total). Will update again with turns and stats after Ch 7 (or in Shinon's case a bit before the end of Chapter 7).

Now for a long and boring recap/update through 17 based on my hazy memory:

Prologue: 4 turns

Standard

Chapter 1: 3 turns

Standard. Titania got Seraph Robe and the Steel Sword.

Chapter 2: 4 + 4 (Oscar) = 8 turns

Oscar and Ike fend off the enemies until Titania shows up and finishes them off.

Chapter 3: 4 turns

Standard bum rush the ship with Ike and Titania. This time Titania critted the boss so Ike didn't get the kill. Gatrie rescued Shinon.

Chapter 4: 2 turns

Standard Titania rush

Chapter 5: 6 turns

Gatrie and Titania ran south toward the boss starting on turn 3 while Ike waited on the defend square.

Chapter 6: 5 turns

Titania rescues Ike and runs to the arrive square.

Chapter 7: 8 + 4 (Oscar) = 12 turns

Titania went into the room with the armors and massacred them. Ike and Oscar dealt with the enemies by Mia. Gatrie rescued Shinon and got some exp.

Chapter 8: 8 turns

Titania first went south, then east, then south again to OHKO the boss with the hammer. This time I didn't recruite Illyana because I would have taken a penalty would she have been attacked.

Chapter 9: 8 turns

Titania marched onward toward the boss. I was a little bit worried about Lethe, as she didn't dodge much, but Marcia carried Ike to the seize fast enough so that she didn't die.

Chapter 10: 4 turns

Bonus expd Marcia to promotion and made her a max mt/ hit iron forge.

It could have been 3 but Titania didn't crit the halberdier on the arrive square.

Chapter 11: 4 turns

Marcia made her way towards the finish while Ike unequiped himself and got the dracoshield and titania moved north west getting some exp.

Chapter 12: 2 turns

Marcia OHKOd the boss and his chronies on enemy phase with the max mt/hit Iron forge I made for her.

Chapter 13: 10 turns

I'm pretty stupid for taking this long, but unfortunately as I was about to end it Lethe was one square away from being able to kill a crow. At least I got all the important treasure this time around. The energy drop (which would come in handy), the speedwing, and the occult scroll.

Chapter 14: 3 turns

Titania got the spirit dust, while Marcia flew up towards the boss. Lethe uncovered the boss on turn 2, and Marcia attacked him on turn 3, unfortunately critting him before I could get the laguz lance on enemy phase, so what will I do next chapter...?

Chapter 15: 2 turns

At base I forged a max mt/hit steel lance for Marcia. Now she was only 3 attack away from OHKOing Muarim. This is trouble, right? Nope. Next I gave her the energy drop and two levels of bonus exp. Again I used a nice shove chain to have Volke reach the boots on turn 2 without being attacked.

Chapter 16: 5 turns

Marcia got the boots at base. Tormod gets bonus exp all the way to promotion. Marcia started things off by rescue carrying Ike as far as she could. I took an extra turn yet again getting the full guard.

Chapter 17 part 1: 3 turns

Marcia got a new max mt/hit steel forge and a dracoshield and Lethe gets a speedwing. She charged forward at the start, and continued to go north. On turn 3 enemy phase Lethe killed off the myrmidon reinforcements as Marcia finished up against the northern foes.

part 2: 3 turns

Marcia charged towards the arrive square. Everyone else just fought the cavs to the west for some exp.

part 3: 10 turns

Marcia and Titania went southeast to deal with the hordes of foes, who they destroyed completely by around turn 5. The rest of the turns were spent killing off reinforcements and getting Tormod some heals.

part 4: 3 turns

I could have done this in one turn if Marcia had been in the correct place.dry.gif I took an extra turn this time around getting the adept scroll.

18-Endgame

Chapter 18: 8 turns

Bonus expd Gatrie to promotion. Gave Janaff an occult scroll and a level up. Tanith first went east to deal with the wyverns, while everyone else followed Marcia picking up her scraps. I reached the crows, and killed all that weren't about to transform next turn, allowing me to finish them off on enemy phase, meanwhile Tanith and the holy guard dealt with reinforcements at the other end.

Chapter 19: 3 turns

I charged ahead with Marcia and had Janaff equip the full guard and attack Naesala. No crows died but a couple of stragglers stayed behind, costing me some bexp. On turn 3 Marcia killed the boss. I got the wrath scroll with a leftover chest key.

Chapter 20: 3 turns

I got Callil for her Meteor. Marcia gets an Ashera Icon and a Seraph Robe. Gave wrath to Ike. Ike went to face off against the Halberdiers to the northeast for some self improvement. Marcia, Tanith and Janaff flew up towards Shiharam. Marcia killed Shiharam and afterwords Tanith arrived.

Chapter 21: 7 turns

Made a max mt + hit steel lance forge for Tanith. I should note that I tried to deploy Rolf as sleep staff bait, but since the enemies were so high leveled and because of the myrmidons that came down from the northeast, he never even made it out of the starting area. He even failed at being bait. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. Marcia carried Ike and killed Ena with her steel forge that still had some uses. Everyone else hung around the middle area getting some experience. On turn 7 Ike seized.

Chapter 22: 2 turns

Gave Titania an occult scroll. On turn 1 Tormod used Meteor to get some chest keys from a warrior, while the rest of my army charged forward. On turn 2 after killing everyhing in my way, Marcia weakened the boss out and Tormod finished him off with meteor. Got the bolting.

Chapter 23: 6 turns

Marcia and Tanith reached B support. I made Marcia a max Silver Lance forge and gave Lethe Smite. Marcia carried Ike to Petrine who she OHKOd. If it weren't for Ike being so weak and unable to OHKO enemies near Petrine this easily would have been 4 turns. Unfortunately, enemies targeted Ike even over a Marcia with Provoke, so on turn 5 player phase I had enemies blocking my way and Petrine at low health. Obviously Ike can't kill the enemy in front of him and seize. Marcia killed Petrine while Ike killed an enemy blocking his way.

Chapter 24: 4 turns

Marcia flew over to where Geoffrey and crew were and arrived. Titania went north and picked up Savior for me.

Chapter 25: 6 turns

Gave bonus exp to flyers and forged a new max mt + hit steel lance for Marcia. I also gave Marcia Adept + Savior, and Tanith got a laguzguard.

Marcia went north to take drop Ike off to get exp off the northern enemies while Titania, Gatrie, and Janaff went east and Tanith, Lethe, and Tormod went west.

Chapter 26: 4 turns

Tormod got an arms scroll to be able to use Bolting, and Elincia got Shade. Marcia carried Ike and on turn 3 dropped him off while she KOd Bertram. Everyone else waited at the start taking out enemies as they closed in on me from the north and west, and Elincia spammed Ward.

Chapter 27 pt 1: 5 turns

Marcia and Tanith reached A support. I forged a max mt + hit Silver Axe for Titania. Marcia also got the laguzguard. Tormod used Bolting on the doors to clear the way for Marcia who in turn destroyed all of the enemies in the boss's room. Titania ventured into the westernmost room to get the resolve scroll. I was almost in trouble, as on turn 5 after having KOd the boss Marcia was in critical health and no one was near the arrive square. However, it appeared I'd luckily given Elincia who was in the room just below the bosses area. She moved upward as far as she could and rescued Janaff, who then flew into the arrive square.

pt2: t turn

Ike escaped.

Chapter 28: 6 turns

Let me just start by saying damn Tibarn.

Ike gets resolve and Gatrie gets Luna. Ike and Titania reach A and I unlock the triangle attack. Marcia rescued Ike and dropped him off into the hellhole that is the hordes of enemies by the boss. As soon as he was in resolve range, Ike was pretty much unstoppable. I would have EASILY had this on turn 5 as Ike was one square away from the boss after killing the dragon in front of him thanks to the knight ring. But Tibarn decided to move into the bosses bolting range, costing me a turn dry.gif.

And now, for the conclusion...

Chapter 29: 3 turns!

Easy 3 turns really. I would have actually preferred if Ena wasn't required for this map, as I could have done this much easier with just Ike and Marcia. Instead I had to deploy my entire team for the sole purpose of keeping enemies away from Ena, and unfortunately for me, the rest of my team wasn't very bulky. Marcia flies forward and drops Ike off on turn 2. Ashnard attacks Ike and gets critted by wrath resolve and murdered. I choose Tibarn as my royal because I wanted to kill him off for costing me a turn last chapter. Unfortunately I couldn't get that chance without costing a turn, so I moved Ike away from Ashnard and healed back up to full health, and on turn 3 enemy phase Ashnard attacked Ike and died.

Top 5:

5. Gatrie 51 kills

4. Lethe 56 kills

3. Ike 67 kills

2. Marcia 177 kills

1. Titania 189 kills

I'll do unit reviews tomorrow probably.

Edited by Xander

I finally made some progress. Sorry for taking so long to update.

Prologue - Chapter 7:

Prologue (4/4)

ITT: Boyd thinks he's a professional.

Chapter 1 (3/7) BEXP: 200

Titania grabs the Steel Sword on turn 1, the Seraph Robe on turn 2, and kills Zawana on turn 3. Ike gets the Seraph Robe and Steel Sword from Titania on turn 2 and Seizes after Zawana is dead.

Chapter 2 (4/11) BEXP: 400

Ike starts by going east, then doubles back to kill the Vulnerary Myrmidon. Titania goes to annihilate the northern portion of the map once she arrives.

Chapter 3 (3/14) BEXP: 600

Titania charges north as Ike distracts the southern enemies, getting the Elixir on turn 3. Titania gets the Hand Axe on turn 2 and uses it on Havetti turn 3, finishing him on the Enemy Phase.

Chapter 4 (2/16) BEXP: 900

Titania goes west and kills an archer, decimating the enemy force as usual on the Enemy Phase. Ike and Gatrie go north and protect the other undrafted units from combat.

Chapter 5 (6/22) BEXP: 900

Ike stays back the first turn to let Titania soften up (and by soften up I mean kill everything that attacks her at 1-range) the enemies. Ike stood on a healhedge to distract the western forces as Titania eventually made her way south to take out Dakova. Got the Torch, Hammer and Goddess Icon.

Chapter 6 (6/28) BEXP: 1220

Ike and Titania go up the west bridge. Titania clears the way for Ike, killing Emil on turn 5 so she can escape with Ike on turn 6.

Chapter 7 (8/36) BEXP: 1520

Ike goes north to get rid of the four enemies up there (and later, a Mage). Titania goes west and takes care of the rest of the enemies. After the reinforcements arrive, she ORKOs all of the Knights with the Hammer when she reaches the area above the treasure room. Then she kills Balmer and his Priest before moving back south to kill the rest of the reinforcements on the Enemy Phase.

Name    Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Ike 	10/--  33^ 10  03  11  12  09  09  03
Titania --/05  37  14  04  15  16  13  12  08

How did you do ch two and 7 without penalties?

Chapter two will probably require dodge luck on Ike's part, and you also have to be sure to kill them fast enough but not get them too low so they heal instead of attack Ike. They will attack Ike over Boyd, so rescue Rhys with Oscar and put him in the bottom left corner, then have Boyd block it off. When Titania comes, send her to the boss immediately for a potential 4 turn clear.

Chapter 7 relies on Titania killing stuff fast enough so Gatrie and Shinon can be blocked off and not targeted in the chest room. It's tricky but possible. I can't say how Ike handles stuff alone, though, because I had Mia on my team.

Yeah, you have to have a well-levelled Ike to do well on the map. And some luck.

Of course, I had neither (lolevel 6 Ike). So dodge luck got me through 13 turns w/o penalties. Might have been able to do it faster with one (as in 8 turns + 4 for Oscar).

How did you do ch two and 7 without penalties?

In chapter 2, Ike only had to dodge two Fighters and hit the Myrmidon with the Vulnerary with the Steel Sword at ~80 displayed on turn 2. Then he heals on turn 3 and finishes the rest of the enemies on turn 4.

In chapter 7, a Level 9 Ike can ORKO the Steel Bow Archer with the Steel Sword. The rest was easy thanks to the Angelic Robe. I had more problems with Titania missing the Thief with the Steel Axe (most accurate weapon that could OHKO) at ~65 displayed...

Chapter 8 - 11. Ike and Titania's stats are quite similar.

Chapter 8 (8/44) BEXP: 1591

Sold a bunch of stuff that's almost broken or I can't use, and forged a max might Iron Sword for Ike. BEXP Ike to level 12, but I'm saving most of it for Jill and Mist.

Titania goes south to kill the boss and to get the Red Gem as Ike stands on the Defend square unequipped (to eliminate WTD against the Knights). Eventually Titania makes it back to the center to help Ike and he was able to fight. I recruited Ilyana for her stuff on Turn 8.

Chapter 9 (5/49) BEXP: 1819

Sold the Red Gem, Longbow and Ilyana's tomes and forged a max might/hit Iron Axe for Titania. BEXP Ike to level 14.

Titania rescues Ike and moves west towards the fort. She drops him on turn 3 such that they can both reach Kotaff next turn.They combine to kill him on turn 4 and Ike seizes on turn 5. Mist didn't have a chance to do anything, unfortunately.

Chapter 10 (6/54) BEXP: 1464

Bought an Iron Blade and a Steel Axe before forging a max might/hit Iron Lance for Brom. BEXP Ike and Titania to their next levels, and Mist to level 8.

I left Mist behind. Also, recruiting Brom cost me two turns. Titania went to unlock his cell while Ike moved north towards the escape tiles. Titania makes it to the Halberdier on turn 5, and grabs the second Chest Key on turn 6 before Ike escapes.

Apparently, if you don't open Nephenee's cell, she dies trying to escape somehow…

Chapter 11 (5/59) BEXP: 1964

I bought some more Hand Axes and forged a max might/hit Iron Sword for Ike since his first one was down to 5 uses. I save my BEXP for Jill.

I didn't deploy Mist again, because she simply isn't necessary at the moment. Ike goes west for the Dracoshield, Brom gets EXP off of the south-eastern enemies, and Titania charges north over the bridge, then west toward the arrive square. She kills the Knight guarding the square on turn 4, and Arrives the next turn. Mackoya got to survive, lucky him. Only one Vigilante died.

Name    Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res | Support
Ike 	18/--  39^ 14  04  16  17  11  13  06  | C Titania
Titania --/07  39  15  05  16  17  14  13  09  | C Ike
Mist    08/--  20  03  09  06  10  10  03  10  |
Brom    09/--  29  10  01  09  08  04  14  02  |

[spoiler=Chapter 12 - 16]Chapter 12 (8/67) BEXP: 2164

I forged another max might/hit Iron Axe for Titania, and wait until next chapter to use my BEXP.

Finally, I get Marcia Lite, aka Jill. Also, I actually deploy Mist. I don't think this chapter is possible in 7 turns even with Jill, since a Raven appears in the south-west on turn 7, so Jill would have to ORKO it. Anyway, I just defended the ship while trying to feed kills to Brom and Titania, since Ike is almost level capped. Once Jill decided to help out, I sent her to kill Seeker. Ike and Titania ORKO'd the last two Ravens on turn 8 Enemy Phase.

Chapter 13 (8/75) BEXP: 378

After selling the Blue Gem, I bought some Steel Lances and forged yet another max might/hit Iron Axe, this time for Jill. I give Jill a Seraph Robe, Speedwings and Dracoshield, then BEXP her to promotion. I also BEXP Mist to level 15 and Brom to level 12.

Astrid survived the first turn somehow, letting me recruit her for the Knight Ward. Everyone stayed in the center for the first couple turns to eliminate most of the enemies and grab some of the treasures. Then, by coordinating with the Ravens, I was able to open all of the chests without using all of my Chest Keys. The one that drops the Coin got to the Laguz Axe unfortunately, but I got everything else.

Chapter 14 (3/78) BEXP: 368

I forged a max might/hit Steel Axe for Titania, and BEXP Mist to level 18 and Brom to level 14.

Jill goes west to get the Spirit Dust and Vantage scroll. Everyone else goes east to kill Gashilama. Ike uses the Torch to reveal him on turn 3 so Titania can ORKO him.

Chapter 15 (2/80) BEXP: 1360

I sell some of my Iron weapons and forge a max might/hit Steel Lance for Brom. BEXP Jill to level 5 so she has the speed to double Muarim, and Mist to level 20 (I see no reason to promote her right before the desert).

Jill flies to defeat Muarim on turn 2 as the Thieves grab Guard, the Silver Blade and the Boots.

Chapter 16 (5/85) BEXP: 545

I sold Tormod's tomes and bought a Steel Axe. I also forged a max might/hit Steel Axe for Jill, and BEXP Brom and Mist to promotion, as well as a level for Titania and Muarim.

Jill ferries Ike to the throne while Titania and Mist go for the center treasure room with some help from Muarim. Jill defeats Kimaarsi on turn 4 and Ike seizes after I obtain the Full Guard and Dracoshield.

Ike 	20/--  40^ 15  04  17  18  12  13  07  | B Titania
Titania --/10  41  16  06  18  19  15  14  10  | B Ike, C Mist
Mist    20/01  29  10  20  10  17  17  08  17  | C Titania, C Jill
Brom    20/01  40  18  04  17  15  06  21  07  |
Jill    20/06  47^ 20  05  20  21^ 10  20^ 07  | C Mist
Muarim     10  46  16  04  14  16  11  12  05  | 

Edited by Radiant Dragon

[spoiler=Chapter 17 - 20]Chapter 17-1 (3/88)

I sold Gamble and forged a max might/hit/-2 weight Steel Sword for Mist. BEXP Titania, Mist and Jill to their next levels. I gave Mist the Secret Book I've been holding on to.

Jill flies forward to kill the northern enemies, Titania stayed back to kill the southern reinforcements. Everyone else took out the enemies in the center.

Chapter 17-2 (3/91)

Jill flew east to the arrive square. Everyone else goes west for some experience. Jill reaches B lances here, which lets me use the Spear in the last stage.

Chapter 17-3 (10/101)

Brom actually gets to do something for a change. Mist mostly just worked on her staff rank.

Chapter 17-4 (2/103) BEXP: 756

Jill flies west to take out Oliver as the rest of my army protects Ike. On turn 2, Jill kills the Adept Halberdier and finishes Oliver on the Enemy Phase.

Chapter 18 (7/110) BEXP: 488

Sold a buch of stuff I can't use and/or won't need, and forged a max might/hit Steel Sword for Ike. Gave some BEXP to Ike, Jill, Titania and Muarim. Titania gets Adept.

Jill moves through the map decimating most of the enemy forces; Ike, Mist and Muarim mostly clean up what she leaves behind with help from Reyson. Titania stays behind to kill the Wyvern Riders to the south-east, and stays to help Brom deal with the reinforcement cavaliers. Jill kills all of the Ravens once they transform on turn 7, after the rest of my army finishes the Daeins.

Chapter 19 (3/113) BEXP: 609

I forged a max might/hit Hand Axe for Jill, and gave Ike, Jill, Brom and Muarim each a level of BEXP. I gave Shade to Janaff.

Jill moved into Naesala's range and killed the Archer on the first ballista so Reyson and Janaff could safely approach. They got the Knight Ring as Jill moved toward Homasa, ORKOing him on turn 3. Everyone else just defended Reyson from the nearby enemies.

Chapter 20 (2/115) BEXP: 437

I recruited Calill, and gave her my Spirit Dust, Speedwings and 3 levels of BEXP. In addition, Mist used the Dracoshield I've been holding on to. I also bought some Steel Axes and forged a max might/hit Steel Axe for Titania.

Everyone played a crucial role in this chapter. Brom, Muarim and Calill attack the enemies in front of the Smite village, with Reyson following. Ike shoves Reyson twice, once each turn. Jill moves full speed east to be in Arrive range on turn 2 while Titania and Mist go for the Rescue staff village. Turn 2, Brom clears a path for Muarim to grab Smite, Mist clears a path for Titania to get Rescue, and Calill crit-kills Shiharam with Meteor (she 3HKO'd and doubled him, which is why I had Ike shoving Reyson so he could refresh her and kill him in a single turn. The crit wasn't necessary, but it saved Meteor uses so I'm not complaining). Jill arrived once her father was dead.

Ike 	20/04  46^ 20  07  20  21  13  17  10  | B Titania
Titania --/12  43  17  06  20  20  16  15  11  | B Ike, B Mist
Mist    20/05  31  11  22  13^ 19  19  10^ 18  | A Jill, B Titania
Brom    20/03  42  19  04  18  16  06  22  08  |
Jill    20/14  53^ 23  08  24  25^ 12  23^ 09  | A Mist
Muarim     13  51  18  04  16  18  12  14  06  | 
Reyson     04  22  01  10  12  15  15  02  21  |
Calill  --/09  34  09  22^ 20  21^ 16  09  18  |

Chapter 18 (7/110) BEXP: 488

Sold a buch of stuff I can't use and/or won't need, and forged a max might/hit Steel Sword for Ike. Gave some BEXP to Ike, Jill, Titania and Muarim. Titania gets Adept.

Jill moves through the map decimating most of the enemy forces; Ike, Mist and Muarim mostly clean up what she leaves behind with help from Reyson. Titania stays behind to kill the Wyvern Riders to the south-east, and stays to help Brom deal with the reinforcement cavaliers. Jill kills all of the Ravens once they transform on turn 7, after the rest of my army finishes the Daeins.

Are you sure? I'm positive the Ravens don't all transform until turn 8 (and even then one or two may not be transformed). The only way it would be possible in 7 is if the Ravens are triggered by your position rather than turn count, enabling you to make them appear a turn sooner.

Are you sure? I'm positive the Ravens don't all transform until turn 8 (and even then one or two may not be transformed). The only way it would be possible in 7 is if the Ravens are triggered by your position rather than turn count, enabling you to make them appear a turn sooner.

I'm pretty sure that I finished on turn 7, and I don't believe that I killed an untransformed Raven. Triggering by position would explain it though, since I have Reyson and a Jill with 11 move...

If it helps, I remember the first wave appearing on turn 2, and the second on turn 3.

Edited by Radiant Dragon