[FE9] ‹‹‹FE9 Draft Tourney›››

riariadne

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makalov and Neph for me, then. Man, I'm gonna have a really slow start. But 3 mounts is cool. Surprised Makalov lasted so long.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

I might've taken Makalov if I had Marcia; I have a higher opinion of him as a unit since the last draft (his character still sucks, though).

What is it with these drafts and one person getting all the Paladins, though?

The third one looks kinda balanced, although I think I have the winning team so far (smite + refresh = yes).

If only you had a mounted staff user for the Rescue staff, you'd be golden. But yeah, I know from experience that having Mordecai + Reyson is pretty damn useful, and you have Marcia on top of it.

Might as well ask this now: Are the Hawks and Reyson allowed to get Naesala to retreat in Chapter 19 without penalty?

I think that's probably reasonable.

I want to know if we're allowed to deploy a thief for the desert chapter even if we haven't drafted one.

I'll take a 5 turn on chapter 3 here. Titania Charges. Ike picks up a few kills and gains almost 2 levels here. Titania reaches level 2. Did not talk to Marcia, since I'm not using her or her brother later and the Pegasus band isn't necessary for what I need to do. Managed to keep Gatrie and Shinon out of combat to avoid penalties

Woo! Get Soren now!!!

Stats (as of start of chapter 4):

Name    Class    Level  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Ike     Ranger    4.72  21   6   2   8   9   7   6   1
Titania Paladin   2.18  34  13   4  13  14  12  11   7
Oscar   L. Knight 4.72  27   6   1   7   8   5   8   0
Soren   Mage      1.00  [bASE STATS]

Turncounts:

4/3/4/5 (16)

Chapter 4: 3 turns. Could have done it in 2 with Titania charge, but 3 allows me an extra turn to feed a kill to Soren. At this point, I think the extra point of magic in the upcoming chapters is worth the 1 turn investment. Ike gained all of 10 EXP. Titania went to 88 EXP, and Oscar wasn't fielded (duh).

Stats (as of start of chapter 5):

Soren   Mage     2.08   18   0   7   8   8   5   2   8

Chapter 5:

Guess how many turns. I dare you. Titania continues to do most of the work, as Ike, Soren, and Oscar continue to take potshots where they can.

Ike     Ranger    5.55  22   7   2   8   9   7   7   1
Titania Paladin   3.26  35  13   4  14  14  12  12   7
Oscar   L. Knight 6.34  28   8   1   8   9   5   9   0
Soren   Mage      3.25  19   0   8   9   8   5   2   9

25 turns for P-5

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I started in case anyone's interested. fixed mode. I don't really care if I get Shinon or not as he won't really affect my turncount. I'll start posting stats when I get Gatrie.

Prologue: 4 turns

What is there to say? Standard

C1: 3 turns

Wasted a vulnerary as I didn't expect Ike to dodge. Got both the items from the houses, easy 3 turns. I'll start posting stats after chapter 3, when I get Gatrie.

C2: 4 + 4 (Oscar) = 8 turns

Oscar went north from the start while Ike went east. After titania came she did her thing and solod the boss and his chronies.

C3: 4 turns

this is possible to do in 3 turns if Titania can crit the boss, but there's no way I was going to reset until that happened. As Ike recruited Marcia, Titania baited the boss and on the next turn Ike and Titania teamed up on him, with Ike getting the boss kill. Gatrie rescued Shinon and fought off the bandits, and on turn 4, I got the elixer

C4: 2 turns

All my undrafted units hid in the bottom corner of the map while Ike and Gatrie killed the myrmidon near the starting position. Gatrie got surrounded and some nice exp and Ike hid in a bush.

Name 	Class 	Level  HP Str Mag Skl Sp Lck Def Res
Ike 	Ranger  6.38   23  7   2   9  10 8   7    2
Titania Paladin	2.46   34 13   4  13  14 12  11   7
Gatrie 	Knight 	10.31  32 12   0   7  5  5   15    0

C5: 6 turns

In preparations I gave Ike the priest band. After turn 1, Ike waited at the starting position while Titania and Gatrie went down and served the boss and his minions. Undraftees hid in the corner again.

Going into C6, here's what I have to work with

Name 	Class 	Level  HP Str Mag Skl Sp Lck Def Res
Ike 	Ranger   7.44  24  8  2   9  11  8   7   2
Titania Paladin  3.33  35  13  4  14  15  12  12  7 
Edited by Xander

Lol@Riengettingalltehpalliesandeveryonelettinghim

I guess he never learned to share... I know what it's like, though.

I've got a flier, a refresher, a shover and a rescue-staff-bot. I'm not TOO worried... Maybe a little.

I've got a flier, a refresher, a shover and a rescue-staff-bot. I'm not TOO worried... Maybe a little.

I've got one paladin, but also a mage, another 9 move unit (who can smite) and a good combat/utility unit. I should be okay.

Chapter 6. Took the left side. Not much else to escape. Oscar chips the boss, Titania knocks him to critical HP, and Soren finishes the job on turn 7. Ike escapes before the enemies swarm the party.

7/32

Ike     Ranger    6.12  23   7   2   9  10   8   7   2
Titania Paladin   3.56  35  13   4  14  14  12  12   7
Oscar   L. Knight 6.88  28   8   1   8   9   5   9   0
Soren   Mage      4.83  19   0   8   9   9   5   2   9

Chapter 7: 10 turns. :( Titania goes left with an axe and the Short Spear, Oscar takes the Javelin and goes up to get the guys in the fortified area with the Armorslayer. Mia arrives and recruits herself. Titania heads toward the area where the other chests are and clears a path for Shinon and Gatrie to escape through. Oscar, Ike, and Soren work on the right side of the map. Soren picks off stuff while Oscar weakens. Ike gets kills where he can.

Buy Oscar a +4 Mt, +15 Hit Iron Lance, Titania gets a Steel Axe

Stats (post C8 BEXP):

Name    Class     Level  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res   Supports
Ike     Ranger    11.00  27  10   3  12  13   9   9   3   C Oscar
Titania Paladin    4.91  36  14   4  14  15  13  12   8
Oscar   L. Knight 12.00  32  11   2  11  12   7  11   2   C Ike
Soren   Mage      14.00  25   1  14  14  13   8   3  15

10/42

Chapter 8: I dare you. Guess! Oscar takes out the cavaliers at the bottom, Titania goes right. Ike manages to put the left side in a choke and just sits there for the next 8 turns. Titania gets the boss kill, but Oscar does a ton of work as well and is doing really great. I get 150 BEXP for unused deployment slots. :D

Name    Class     Level  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res   Supports
Ike     Ranger    11.00  27  10   3  12  13   9   9   3   C Oscar, C Soren
Titania Paladin    5.64  37  14   4  15  16  13  12   8
Oscar   L. Knight 14.22  33  11   3  12  13   8  12   3   C Ike
Soren   Mage      14.52  25   1  14  14  13   8   3  15   C Ike

8/50

Edited by Fayt Zelpher