Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

-Killing Weapons and Lethal Weapons can now activate autohits off of skill roll adjustments(Just like with crits and lethals, etc).

-Sardius Map has been updated. (To compare to previous versions, grab the image address and change the number to 1(originaly), 2, 3(preliminary update), or 4(current))

Something came up and I won't have electricity at my house until tomorrow morning. Needless to say I won't be here until then. (Unless the school's connection cooperates in the afternoon, either way I won't be in IRC regardless.)

Edited by Acacia Sgt

In hindsight I should have posted something, but that's always 20/20. Anyways, I've been away these past two days at friends houses and am likely to be busy as well until Sunday/Monday. Not a 'gone' but 'too occupied to do more than haunt Mibbit late at night' thing. Not that it matters. Until Robin finishes her talk with Domo, I can't do much.

Well, the good news is that we got lights again in Sunday not Monday. On the other hand, we're still without Telephone and Internet. And who knows for how much longer. So yeah...

Well, good news here is that the cables were reinstalled. On the other hand, we're still Internet-less. But hopefully it's back at best by nightfall.

On another matter... I don't get Snowy's posts there. Or did Robin really didn't recognized Chelsea? Just wondering...

Well, good news here is that the cables were reinstalled. On the other hand, we're still Internet-less. But hopefully it's back at best by nightfall.

On another matter... I don't get Snowy's posts there. Or did Robin really didn't recognized Chelsea? Just wondering...

Robin is apparently psychic.

Yea... In reality, I was sleepy, slightly delusional, and just wanted to post before bed. I goofed and made a mistake. I am sorry. I don't think it's a big issue, but if you really want, I'll change the name to Chelsea.

Also, psychic Robin... wouldn't be any different than normal Robin. She has too much of a respect for individuality to intrude on other peoples minds.

Hey guys, sorry, I'll be busy for this next week or so, Dad's out of town hunting, so I get to take care of the hovel while he's gone, not to mention get ready for my grandmother to come over.... and then therapy... dentist... yeah, let's jsut say I'll be busy. I'll check in when I can, post when I can, blah blah.

I hope things stay this slow though, I don't want to miss any chances for Character dev with Shad or Zel, nor do I want to miss the meeting.