Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm actually running through some ideas in my head about the Neviskotia group and potential plans for the future. I'll need to think it over a bit more and talk to a few people about it.

This is stupid, but it might be stupid enough to work.

No, that wasn't part of the plan, Zach is going to attempt to pull out all the stops for this. That includes Kit and her Allies.

Besides I'm fairly certain she couldnt take everyone.

Edited by Eail

Has mibbit been down for anyone else? It's not loading at all for me (as in 'several graphics aren't loading and all I'm getting is a big grey box for home with nothing inside it). I've tried several times to get on tonight across multiple computers, all with no success. Am I alone in this?

Nodding, Zach went to grab his bag from where he'd left it on the table before following after Veronika

Zach took the bag with him Scorri and Joey, second post on page 103

Right, I'm just going to post this in here rather than wait for a time when everyone involved is in channel.

I am officially making the request that all LoL discussion is moved to #rotelol which has been reregistered for this purpose. I, along with multiple other people, have decided that it is unacceptable how much LoL discussion overtakes channel and makes it impossible to discuss other things. This, along with the fact that SWTOR discussion was banished to another channel simply because one or two people disliked it being talked about, have led me and others to this request. It seems only fair that this request be made and clearly not an unreasonable one as it has been made for SWTOR in the past

Edited by scorri