Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time of reckoning is nearly at hand...

Characters about to be deactivated:

Alex (0/5)

Bianca (0/5)

Blake (4/5)

Cruz (0/5)

Orville (0/5)

Pete (4/5)

Sinbad (???/5)

Theodore (0/5)

I can vouch for Sinbad 4/5

Edited by Mercakete

• 2 weeks later...

Guys. I had another siezure last night. So if I'm slow today/tomorrow, that's why. Also, due to these things, I'm going to alter my sleeping plan for an earlier bedtime. From now on I will be going to bed around 12-1 EST instead of 3.

Snowy you

you do know

that RotE isn't connected to the FE worlds

yes?

(also rook wasn't drunk but that's beside the point)

Yes. And?

What am I allowed to reference then in terms of a hero whom took the time to relax? Is Arthur and Gwynevere acceptable but not Artur and Lute? Do I have to ring up Phoenix every time I want to do a minor lore-check for something that likely won't matter beyond one or two posts despite that this RP is taking place on a Fire Emblem site, uses a system that was made to emulate Fire Emblem gameplay in a play-by-post setting, and even uses many of the Fire Emblem classes, weapons, and contrivances? The tale of Marth can't just be a minor story given little thought normally but known by most because it could, somehow, disrupt Phoenix's carefully designed lore? Maybe you should edit your last post because the word 'hoopla' might not exist in RotE and you need to ask Phoenix if you can use it first.

I hate being home. I knew I had 2 hours to read up and post this morning and now my mom decided to come up here and give me a list of things to do before I leave and now I can't do RP stuff because I'm in trouble for not ironing my clothes.

EDIT: Would anyone who's caught up be willing to write a Valter post for me? I'll draw you a picture or something idk. Trying to get caught up right now stresses me out and other things are stressing me out making me not want to do that. I can give IC for him or something I'm just tired of and frustrated about holding things up and ruining Phee's month with this but I can't seem to get my shit together to fix it myself.

Edited by roymbrog

All right, it's getting close to deactivation time again. Here are characters that may be deactivated. Number of posts this month (since May 2) by my count are listed after each character.

Alphonse- 1

Axel- 2

Gytha- 0

Helena- 0

Hoshi- 2

Itsuki- 0

Katrina- 0

Mireille- 0

Pete- 4

Ranyin- 0

Synthia- 0

Zach- 2

If you've been making retro posts or something similar, let us know.

Edited by -Cynthia-

When's the cutoff date again? Is it June 2?

EDIT: Also question, if my chars are deactivated this month but I get the posts in the next month, do they count as active again? I'm going to be gone this weekend so I doubt I'll get the limit even if I find time to/think of something to write in the next few days.

Edited by roymbrog

Gytha has 4 posts in a retro since May started, but I've been interaction locked with her. I'll see what I can do, but it'll mean somehow sometime talking with Bal.

I more need to talk with Bal for contextual stuff. I can't reintroduce her without doing that much at least.

Hey, just to let everyone know (but most importantly, the GMs), I'm gone from Sunday until the 25th of June. I'll try to pop in at some points, just to make a post or two so I can get three more out before the end of June (it'd suck to have my character go un-active because of a trip, right? |D), but in the off chance that I can't (as I won't have stable internet access and will be rather busy), would it be alright if I made the make up posts in July, or something?

I think it's fairly obvious from my current track record that I'm good for posts :B

I'm home. Also I can maybe get all my posts in today which would be good... but feels kinda like cheating I guess.

Also, airborne assholes aligned against avian arcanists armed amidst armies attacking Aria

alliteration biches