Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Phase 8 3.0?

First of all, I need to know from Ether if he's willing to risk Angel getting countered by the General. He only hits on a 5 or 6, but hits for 6+dice. It won't kill her unless he crits on a 4 or more damage roll (or lethals). If so, this is my current plan.

1. Jam boosts Mt, either vulns or draws aggro from something that won't hurt her. Bishop probably. We can hold this extra action in reserve.

2. Jo rez Hoshi.

3. Hoshi force nos Gen/Warrior/Adept. 16 min to General, 14 min to Warrior, 8 min to Adept.

4. Angel equips Arc Tome, and attacks General. Doubles, does 10 minimum. Between Hoshi's doubles and Angelica's doubles it's extremely likely we'll roll that extra 4 damage.

5. Luther stances, kills Adept (does 13 min, just enough to kill if Hoshi rolls a 1)

6. Valter kills Warrior

7. Eva defends one of the teams

8. ??? Perhaps draw aggro somewhere. Probably try to draw aggro on Halb.

Then I had another idea.

8. Nadya heals Jam, Jam attacks Halb (does 13 min, continuation of BP 1)

Or Jam risks it, attacks the Halb, and Bert might be able to kill it (He does 1 minimum but if it's at like 2 HP...)

Either way Halb can only hit Jam on an auto. If she's healed he can't kill her unless he crits. Actually that just means he can't kill her diddly squat, because if he both autos and crits it's a lethal, and he'd have to choose the auto over the damage.

Edited by roymbrog

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so further evaluation of damage has led me to suggest the following plan:

Jo revives Hoshi
Hoshi SMASH
Angel murders the general (does 4+dice twice, dude needs 5+ to hit her, does 6+dice if he does hit)
Jam murders the warrior (does 5+dice then 6+dice, dude needs an auto to kill her)
Bert murders the Adept (autokill)
Luther stances, pokes the Halb (does 4+dice with a chance of crit, takes 1+dice)
Eva pokes the 'lock (does 2+dice, takes dice-3)
Nadya heals Bert/Luther/Jam depending on things

This leaves only the bishop without agro but both Nadya and Jo can take a blast from magic. Valter could kill someone, but I'm trying to even out points a bit, soooooooo

Edited by scorri

PHASE 9 BICHES

1. DANCE JAM DANCE

+2 MT, she attacks that Warlock asshead thing and probably doesn't really damage but lowers its res by 2 and that's what matters

2. Hoshi defends Luther

3/4. Luther attacks Warlock. Luther does 5 min, Hoshi does 13 min

4/3. Can go before Luther's attack -> Liam attacks warlock, does 5 min

5. Nadya res Lumi

6. Angel defends Lumi

7. Lumi shifts to mag and Angel(knives) double team the Bishop. 9 min damage from Lumi, 10 min from Angel.

8. If Bishop isn't dead we can give it to Bert.

I HAVE DISCOVERED PROBLEM DISREGARD AND EDITED

Edited by roymbrog

NEW PHASE 9 BICHES BECASUE I fOUND A THING

1. DANCE JAM DANCE

+2 AS, she attacks that Warlock asshead thing and probably doesn't really damage but lowers its res by 2 and that's what matters

2. Hoshi defends Luther -hold off on this till we see Jam rolls

3. Luther attacks Warlock. Luther does 6 min, Hoshi does a whopping 22 min. They both double due to AS boost. Warlock is dead

4. Valter snipes the Bishop for 6 min. He doubles due to AS boost

5. Nadya res Lumi

6. Angel defends Lumi

7. Lumi shifts to mag and Angel(knives) double team the Bishop. 7 min damage from Lumi, 6 min from Angel.

8. If Bishop has somehow managed to survive this far either Liam or Bert can kill it. Bert misses on a 1.

~~~VICTORY~~~

Edited by roymbrog

All the enemies are dead, so we went ahead and started calcing average and points.

Average should be 57 points. Amon team and Pete team should be getting this.

Hoshi/Luther: 65

Eva and co: 64

Jo's team: 61

SMALL UPDATE:

-OP updated.
-Overcast updated: Go check it because I don't feel like quoting things right now lol.
-Item's list updated.
-Slayer Weapons can now target their intended classes through Cloaks.
-Siege rules description updated(no notable changes, just rewording for clarification and conciseness).
-Bulwark updated: The bulwark is now officially choice based. You can defend a specific person 2 times per phase, or defend your entire CT once (each person having a defend for themselves).
-The Quarter Staff, Imbued Staff, Battle Staff, and Enchanted Staff are now noted in the items list as going in the Special Weapons slot.

For those not on IRC, we have a new tab on the spreadsheet. It's a place to ask and answer questions for your characters. Woo!

I was going to make a post, but then I got caught up reading all the answers. :P

Before I go spending Jam's points, her point total might be off. After she last spent points, she had 43 as her total. From this last battle, she should get the battle average of 57 points. There’s some other calculation in the spreadsheet that gives 42 points, which was added to Jam’s total, making it 85.

Does Jam get the 42 points, or the battle average of 57 (making her new total 100 points)?