Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that came to mind. There will be item unlocks while we're in Sanctuary(nothing from Tier 4, mind you), so it might not be a bad idea to keep the vote 'open' until the next unlocks are decided on. So far only Tier 4s have been voted on so it may turn out to not be an issue at all *shrug*

Haven't decided if I should be voting yet or what to vote on, though I would be leaning toward the Iron Rune myself currently ... for obvious reasons. 'Noty crits' :XD:

(not an actual vote just yet, only input)

I've thought about it further, and I've decided to change my vote to the Iron Rune.

No, I assure you, the memory of the 1,1,1 OF DOOM didn't had anything to do with it. *V2'ed*

UPDATE:

-Items list updated(well duh).

-Cursed Amulets now negate all of luck instead of only half.

-Holy Amulets now have a cap of 25 evasion.

-Lucky Charms now override amulets.

-Triangle Attacks now override amulets.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you be worried? The spasms are perfectly normal for someone who's nervous system got scrambled up thanks to magic being pumped into your body in excessive amounts. Said magic mixes with yours, explodes... and it's just not pretty man.

Okay it's not up yet but I've finished the magic canon revision so now I'm free to focus on the Chapter 8 opener. It's going to take me a long time to write and I will probably require at least two posts to fit all of the expected contents. When I get seriously writing I'll be all but dead on IRC so that's a good thing progress/momentum-wise. My posting activity is going to be pretty much nonexistent until I finish the opening post(s) and get them up. I'll still return to do a closing post or two for chapter 7, though, but the opening post for chapter 8 is now priority one.

I read the whole thing! So can you! :D: *encourages rpers even without magic PCs/NPCs to read THE WHOLE ARTICLE* :3