I got temporarily banned from Neoseeker

Junkhead

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 laura is a good healer' date=' and with some boss abuse and BEXP can reach saint class, problem is that in the mean time her combat skill is low, why did they had to separate bishop magic and staves? [/color']

Remember how Muarim's entry in the in-game glossary accidentally has mist's info instead? (or is it the other way around?)

It doesn't on my version. I am looking at it right now and it says he's a tiger clan laguz and former slave blah blah yiffs with tormod blah blah blah, nothing about being Ike's sister or a second-rate healer or anything. Thus, my version of the glossary is 100% infallible.

Remember how Muarim's entry in the in-game glossary accidentally has mist's info instead? (or is it the other way around?)

That's not lying! Muarim is Ike's other sister! It is totally the truth!

Also, after hearing about Jill, watch as they call Haar bad!

To be truthful, she's not far from it...

Oh, definitely. But although she is not much better, she is clearly better than Lyre, and I could probably make a case for her being better than Meg as well. Even Oliver if you're liberal with deployment slots.

Oh, definitely. But although she is not much better, she is clearly better than Lyre, and I could probably make a case for her being better than Meg as well. Even Oliver if you're liberal with deployment slots.

I don't think she's better than Meg. Meg's shoving and wall-hitting and coin-finding skillz are better than Fiona annoying Laguz with Javelins or picking up an annoying Partner unit. But it's close.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

I don't think she's better than Meg. Meg's shoving and wall-hitting and coin-finding skillz are better than Fiona annoying Laguz with Javelins or picking up an annoying Partner unit. But it's close.

Probably. But yeah, it's close. Not something I'd try to bring up in most discussions, but it was worth mentioning.

EDIT: By the way, is UMSO a member here?

Edited by Yui