Peace, broskis and girls.

Life

I've been kinda saying it for a bit, but I'm making it official. After JB's game ends, I am done with Serenes Forest Mafia for good.

I think it's the level of stupidity. I mean, I always had to jump through hoops in order to attempt to pound some sort of sense into a person's brain. And usually, they are too fucking stupid to acknowledge that I actually know what the hell I'm talking about. At this point, it's not even fun anymore. You guys managed to suck all of the fun out of these games (the vast majority of you). So congratulations.

There are a couple of people I would like to mention specifically.

Bizz - With Tables slacking off and me leaving, I believe you are now the best Mafia player here (not that many people fall under the "good" category to begin with). You've definitely improved over the past year and I can see that. Keep improving and eventually, you'll slaughter these fools whenever you want.

Radiant Dragon - Mate, I wish I got more chances to play with you. You're actually good, unlike most of the bozos here. Keep chatting to me on MSN and try out Smogon. I think you might be able to hold your own there.

JB - You haven't subbed in for a Mafia game yet... Hopefully you'll join United Nations Mafia when I finally get it up.

Tables - The only person who has beaten me in a big mafia game here. Congrats. Sorry that you're really not going to be playing anymore, you singlehandedly brought the average IQ of any game up by at least 30 points (that's what happens when we play with morons).

If you're not mentioned here, it's either for 3 reasons. You're either 1) a complete retard and I've had to prove this one to you multiple times, 2) pretty new and I don't know the full extent of your skills or 3) suck and really need to refine your game. Too bad that most of you fall under the first choice.

Also, if you need a game balanced, I'm still willing to look it over. So yeah. After JB's game finishes, peace.

To be completly honest with you, I'm going to miss your ranting. Good luck playing in smogon, don't make life easy for them :awesome:

They make my life a nightmare. It's almost impossible to outthink people which means I have to get better.

Does United Nations Mafia have anything to do with Country Mafia? I was afraid that game was dead...

It's my Smogon version of Country Mafia with the name changed.