Male FE Characters In Bed Tier List

chococoke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spy brings up a good point. Sigurd must not have satisfied Diadora enough if he only got one kid while the others had two. Even Alvis performed better. Lower Mid imo.

Rolf for Upper Mid. Even Marcia wanted his shota-ness.

Roy for Top. He may suck as a Lord, but apparently he's good where it counts considering his wife choices.

Roy for Top. He may suck as a Lord, but apparently he's good where it counts considering his wife choices.

With that logic, Celice up in Top with him.'Girly' looking as he is, look at all those predestined choices... Rana, Lakche, Fee, Patty, Tinny, Nanna... Don't forget all of those substitutes, either. Mana, Radney, Femina, Linda, Daisy, Janne.... Even Yuria seemed to have a thing for him!

Spy brings up a good point. Sigurd must not have satisfied Diadora enough if he only got one kid while the others had two. Even Alvis performed better. Lower Mid imo.

Rolf for Upper Mid. Even Marcia wanted his shota-ness.

Most of his potential wives aren't very good in combat. Although I applaud his wisdom in courting Cecilia - she's an ideal choice to carry him to thrones because her skill and speed already suck and she's just staffing anyway.

(plus, most of his girl supports are really slow. 1+1s. Obviously he takes a while to get in the mood :P)

With that logic, Celice up in Top with him.'Girly' looking as he is, look at all those predestined choices... Rana, Lakche, Fee, Patty, Tinny, Nanna... Don't forget all of those substitutes, either. Mana, Radney, Femina, Linda, Daisy, Janne.... Even Yuria seemed to have a thing for him!

Good point. Celice for Top as well.

And where is Echidna, manliest woman in FE?

Give me one reason why I shouldn't post the ENTIRE male cast of SD in this thread.

Because half of them don't really have lines and can be replaced by cardboard cutouts?

Changes abound. I appreciate the help from everyone.

-Bartre merged

-Brom added to lower middle, he probably doesn't have much stamina.

-Tibarn added to God, however, I can't put him ahead of Volug and Marcus.

-Zihark added to freaky fetishes

-Sothe gets his own tier, what a lucky guy.

Keep em coming.

-Tibarn added to God, however, I can't put him ahead of Volug and Marcus.

[spoiler=This is exactly what you're expecting]Nailah: ...I must confess, I've wanted this since I first laid eyes on you. I can hardly hold myself back right now.

Tibarn: Lady, the feeling is mutual. Why do you think I winged my way over here? It looks to me like we can have a nice, private time right here. No interruptions. Just you and me.

Nailah: Hawk King Tibarn. I think that a few more scars on your face will complete that rugged look you're going for.

Tibarn: For a beautiful woman like you, I'll gladly offer my head. Of course you'll have to bring me down to the ground first.

Nailah: Challenge accepted. I think you'll regret it once I add your feathers to my necklace, though. Oh, and let's not tell Rafiel about this, agreed? He wouldn't understand these urges of ours.