I don't know where to start :{

Rehab

Yo, what's happening in serenes? (that is, since Death got a banned tag, I assume something has, indeed, been happening) (unless he just got on a mod's nerves or sommething) I forgot my babby's first rules of proper serenes forest etiquette and whatall forums are connected to it, where should I go for college-educated people to google things for me now? It's funny, but this's first place that came to mind when I wondered where to find a forum with intelligent (if not genteel (yes I just looked that up to be sure)) dudes, yet also wouldn't have to break myself into or lurk the shit out of or, god forbid, find without being directed to it. Who do I agree with so I can avoid being told not to post? Who from, uhh, whatever that huge FE site was called/the old Ashtray is still around? And where's the chat/any active chat, again?

(seriously, hi guys, hope you've been doing well, or haven't all died at least. I'm just the slightest bit more tired of not speaking to avoid revealing weakness or something than the last time I posted, but I still apparently don't know how to express myself except through self-disparagement so go me! Anyway life feels like it's missing something without a forum, and I got some stuff I'd want to talk about with people who'd know the subject, so I hope that everybody won't make me look like an idiot all at once 8D )

My kingdom for a paragraph from you guys >:

Hi ellipse and thanks, your sig seems like it's only grown.

Hi Nightmare, thanks much.

Hi Kite don't stab me

Hi Musashi, thanks.