my FE10 endgame team

whase

I'm currently in my "special endings PT", and this is the first time I actually have to choose units not to bring to endgame.

who do you think I should fill the last 3 places with?

needed for "special endings PT"(can't drop):

can use: Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Geoffrey, Lucia

can't use: Neasala, Elincia, Bastian, Skrimir, Nailah

(7 units not forced, leaves 3 empty spaces)

gotta pick 3 from this list:

Jill; level 20/20/20, capped everything except skl&def

Mist; level --/19, doesn't seem smart to bring her, capped mag,skl&spd, A support Boyd

Soren; level --/20/20, capped everything except lck&def, A support Ike

Volug; level 40, capped HP, skl, spd&lck

Boyd; level --/20/14, capped def, A support Mist, Boyd has been awesome this entire PT

Astrid; level --/20/20, capped everything except def

Caineghis; level 36, obvious

personally I was thinking about taking Soren (for A support Ike), Boyd (for being awesome this entire PT) and Volug(because I wasted a skill book on him and being the first candidate for non-royal to go to endgame for me)

I just need some opinions, who should I bring?

dunno if it matters, but keep in mind everyone is already stuck to a support partner. also, I haven´t used the statboosters yet, except for 1 skill book. this is normal mode and I have 85544 BExp and 56418 gold left. I also have all ´holy´ weapons up to now. And please keep in mind I´m no strategical mastermind, my brain is just slightly more strategical than average people...

Id go with Soren, Boyd (for Urvan), and maybe Mist for healing. Whats her staff level? If Micaiah's is just as high or better, then you probably dont need Mist. (Also i take it you are gonna get Lehran. Special endings and all.)

My other choice would be Volug especially if he has Savage.

Id go with Soren, Boyd (for Urvan), and maybe Mist for healing. Whats her staff level? If Micaiah's is just as high or better, then you probably dont need Mist. (Also i take it you are gonna get Lehran. Special endings and all.)

He can just buy Arms Scrolls for Micaiah if necessary.

My other choice would be Volug especially if he has Savage.

Mist has highest staff level for unpromoted, I think that is S. Micky has B I think, but I still have about 3 arms scrolls and enough money.

Volug doesn´t have savage, but I have enough signs. I just like other skills more...

yup, scrolls are no problem at all...

...What happens to Ranulf's ending if Skrimir dies?

good question, SF says it stays the same:

Friend of Nations- Ranulf

Ranulf was often run ragged by advising the new king. While he winced at his dutues, Ranulf still indulged Skrimir.

(wait...whut?...dutues?....typo?)

Oh yeah. derp. Its been awhile since i played. In that case, nah ditch Mist.

Volug doesn´t have savage, but I have enough signs. I just like other skills more...

:) Volug doesnt need Savage but it is awesome. What skills did you put on him?

:) Volug doesnt need Savage but it is awesome. What skills did you put on him?

I think it was paragon, resolve, celerity and imbue. I'm not sure anymore though, I kept changing it in part 4...

Probably. Though, Celerity + Pass + Imbue is pretty funny. However, if he's not 2HKOing (and he generally isn't in part 4) then Savage is still probably better. You can still do Celerity + Pass with Savage on ground laguz.

Savage is better than all of those except Celerity.

Probably. Though, Celerity + Pass + Imbue is pretty funny. However, if he's not 2HKOing (and he generally isn't in part 4) then Savage is still probably better. You can still do Celerity + Pass with Savage on ground laguz.

in part 3 he was able to survive fighting untransformed because of resolve, gaining tons of xp because of paragon. I BExped up his last 3 levels for his second part 4 chapter. and he was actually 2HKO most opponents, and for those few times he got hit, I didn't need to heal him thanks to gaining 12 HP per turn...

(I agree on this most likely not being the best skills for hard mode, but for normal mode it's plenty)

EDIT: I just finished the game, I used Volug, Boyd and Soren.

ranulf's ending changes to 'him' instead of 'Skrimir' when Skrimir is killed

Edited by whase

• 2 weeks later...