Who's your favorite playable character in fe7?

All right thanks everyone I just wanted to see who was liked best.

You chose:

1.Pent

2.Sain and Lucius

3.Serra

4.Priscilla and Kent

5.Raven and Farina

Above was placements (if it say someone and someone else then it means they had tied voting), what i did was I counted everything you listed for good (including almost favorites)

Anyone after whase's vote I will probably not read

Well I do like Nino, being Lugh and Ray's mom and all.

I also like Marcus because he's just awesome. He's just really, really awesome.

Pent for being an awesome sage.

And Matthew, even though Legault is better statwise.

Florina is my favorite FE7 character.

:awesome:

Florina is obviously my favorite character in FE7. (and my favorite character in FE in general next to Soren)

Other guys i like:

Priscilla is a lot of fun to use when promoted.

Serra too.

Lucius is boss.

Rath is a decent unit! Haters gonna hate.

Lowen. If nothing but his fringe of awesome.

I like a lot of them but my most favorite is Fiora ^_^

I do have a lot of favorites Sain, Kent, Serra, Matthew, Isadora, Louise, Rebecca, Eliwood, Lyn, Heath, Vaida, Karla, Harken, Dorcas, and Dart.

Oops I forgot about Canas and Farina.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Well, it usually ends up being Raven. Coold attitude, seriousness, mercenary that seeks revenge.

but in my last play somethings strage happened and Kent was a magical tank. Seriously, that made him train him harder every now and then and turning into one of my favorites.

Lucius, Guy, Hector, Raven... So many awesome characters, but my favorite is probably Nils. Lucius is a close 2nd.

Edit: Oh my gosh how could I forget Sain and Kent?! o_o

Edited by Mercakete

Who's your favorite playable character in fe7 other than Athos or Merlinus? Include everything like favoritism or good stats to incorparate into your decision. Just don't include availibilty!

Sounds like someone has a personal vendetta on Athos.

Anyway, Marcus is my favorite character. Even though FE7 trolls around my name like it's funny or something. The usual honorable mentions:

- Sain

- Athos

- Hector

- Harken (I like Heroes. Though I guess I'm not a huge fan of his personality.)

- Geitz

- Pent

- Florina

:/

Matthew is the sole purpose I got hooked on FE7 and the reason why assassins are my favorite class to have lying around even today. :D

There's just something about characters that put up such a jovial front, even when things get darker and more serious. :P

Frankly, I don't see how everyone here isn't saying Athos. He's literally one of the eight legendary warriors, playable. S-Ranked in everything magic, has incredible base stats (seriously, he Luna abuses like no one's business with that 30 mag), can one-shot the Fire Dragon, and is able to solo the entire last map- even on HHM- if he's so inclined. His only downsides are low speed and HP.

Frankly, I don't see how everyone here isn't saying Athos. He's literally one of the eight legendary warriors, playable. S-Ranked in everything magic, has incredible base stats (seriously, he Luna abuses like no one's business with that 30 mag), can one-shot the Fire Dragon, and is able to solo the entire last map- even on HHM- if he's so inclined. His only downsides are low speed and HP.

Because everyone determines their favorites in the same way.

Because everyone determines their favorites in the same way.

:o

EDIT: And I do love how any claim that isn't clearly marked as "totes my opinion guyz" is taken as an expression of fact. Internet's a funny thing.

Edited by Jaffar7

• 5 weeks later...