Friggin' weird cartoon at Cartoon Network

Junkhead

There's this very strange, and yet bizarre cartoon called "Adventure Times". It's really, really strange. Although just when I thought Cartoon Network was getting worse and worse, I find out about this crap.

I find it hilarious because of how strange it is. 8D

So far, I don't get what the heck is going on. But it's about an apparently human kid and a talking dog that can do all kinds of weird stuff. Someone, go watch it!

I doubt this show competes with Megas or Billy and Mandy.

Hell it probably doesn't even compete with Con Carne, though in Adventure time's defense Con Carne is pretty boss.

yall are all gay, only good thind is megas XLR and Ed edd n eddy. And Codename Kids next door....THAT SHOW HAD TO MOST GOOD SPOOFS EVER.

There's this very strange, and yet bizarre cartoon called "Adventure Times". It's really, really strange. Although just when I thought Cartoon Network was getting worse and worse, I find out about this crap.

I find it hilarious because of how strange it is. 8D

So far, I don't get what the heck is going on. But it's about an apparently human kid and a talking dog that can do all kinds of weird stuff. Someone, go watch it!

Oh, you must mean Mister Peabody and his human boy, Sherman. I believe that's actually a segment in Rocky and Bullwinkle shows.

yall are all gay, only good thind is megas XLR and Ed edd n eddy. And Codename Kids next door....THAT SHOW HAD TO MOST GOOD SPOOFS EVER.

Ooh, I used to love those. Now CN sucks...

But I have to say that the final straw was when Toonami was ruined and then cancelled.

But I have to say that the final straw was when Toonami was ruined and then cancelled.
Toonami stopped having an epic lineup after awhile, especially with that Meguchi thing they added to the beginning of it. All of the good anime went onto Adult Swim and stuff like DBZ ended up airing in evenings.

Toonami died awhile before it was canceled, IMO.

Kids Next Door was an amazing show. Probably the last top tier show CN has had.

You forgot Billy and Mandy.

For that you deserve to be tortured for 100 days then killed.

Okay, Codename: KND is the best, and I STILL WATCH IT. I think my favorite would be when it was a spoof of starwars Episode V, when its a snow day and the evil 4th grade school principle gets the busses to turn into giant walkers and try to make the kids go to school lulz. That was a long ass run-on sentance. TRY AND DIAGRAM THAT, BITCHES.