Best/Worst in the Series: Round 74

NinjaMonkey

Yeah, but even if you're a few minutes apart I wouldn't call that being older or younger.

You don't think the older twin will remind the younger one just who is older like once a week?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Yumina and Yubello. Honorable mention to Lugh and Lleu.

Worst: Lethe and Lyre. Sorry, Lethe, but your sister is a whiny brat.

Nomination: Best/Worst Legendary Character (Altina, Anri, etc.)

Best: Ehh, Daniel and Jorge. They're cool. Close second is Ephraim and Erika because Ephraim is awesome and I don't mind Erika so much.

Worst: Julia and Julius. Inbred annoying, quiet girl and inbred demon-posessed creep.

Best - Yuria and Yurius. Honorable mention: Lakche and Skasaha, Erika and Ephraim

Worst - Paul and Jasmine. Dishonorable mention: Yumina and Yubello

You don't think the older twin will remind the younger one just who is older like once a week?

No. Lethe seems more mature than that. And while the 'older' twin might call herself 'older', she's not older because their births are so close together you may as well call them the same age.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

No. Lethe seems more mature than that. And while the 'older' twin might call herself 'older', she's not older because their births are so close together you may as well call them the same age.

Are you seriously going to argue this? Have you ever been around twins? The older one LOVES pointing out that he/she is a few minutes older than the other making them the technical "older sibling". So yes, they're twins and the same age, but one will always be slightly older than the other.

Have you ever been around twins? The older one LOVES pointing out that he/she is a few minutes older than the other

There were twins in my (very small) Japanese class, and I never heard any mention of one being older at all. Whichever was older, they never said anything about it.

There were twins in my (very small) Japanese class, and I never heard any mention of one being older at all. Whichever was older, they never said anything about it.

You don't know what they were like at home and it sounds like they weren't your friends. Sounds like you only ever new them in class. Doesn't really sound like a thing that would come up in class.

Are you seriously going to argue this? Have you ever been around twins? The older one LOVES pointing out that he/she is a few minutes older than the other making them the technical "older sibling".

Personal Experience Means Nothing.

Are you seriously going to argue this? Have you ever been around twins? The older one LOVES pointing out that he/she is a few minutes older than the other making them the technical "older sibling". So yes, they're twins and the same age, but one will always be slightly older than the other.

Maybe if they're five years old, yes, but Lethe and Lyre are both adults and Lethe is pretty mature. Have you played Path of Radiance? Lethe is not the kind of person who would make a big deal out of a petty difference of a few minutes. And even if she did, she's wrong to do it.

You don't know what they were like at home and it sounds like they weren't your friends. Sounds like you only ever new them in class. Doesn't really sound like a thing that would come up in class.

There are sixty people in my grade. You get to know people pretty well. I mean, I have real conversations with pretty much everyone about once a month even if they aren't in ANY of my classes. And my Japanese class is pretty... unique. There were seven of us and this was sixth to eighth grade, so it wasn't always super focused. I feel like I knew them pretty well.

This is only one example, though. Could easily be the exception, not the rule.

Maybe if they're five years old, yes, but Lethe and Lyre are both adults and Lethe is pretty mature. Have you played Path of Radiance? Lethe is not the kind of person who would make a big deal out of a petty difference of a few minutes. And even if she did, she's wrong to do it.

Um, *points to Favorite FE Game on his profile to the left* Yeah, I'm had some experience with it, you could say. :P

And yeah, maybe Lethe herself wouldn't make a big deal now. But we're not talking about what the characters say, but what they're backstory says. Lethe is the older of the twins. You know why this is because you seem an intelligent fellow which why I'm questioning if you're seriously arguing this.