Your top 5

Decus

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My General- Marksman- Whisper- Assassin playthrough ;) :

1. Heather --I just realized how much I like her!

2. Leonardo --He's a good unit, very useful in part 1

3. Brom --He's quite

4. Shinon --Love him!

5. Tauroneo --He's okay

This is from my last playthrough on hard mode:

1. Boyd - 155 kills. The RNG loves Boyd in my game. He maxed speed at ??/20/8 and usually gets awesome level ups.

2. Ike - 108 kills. His bases are awesome and his growths suck.

3. Rolf - 108 kills. He always turns out awesome for me.

4. Mia - 96 kills. She refuses to be good in my game without adept but she's awesome with it.

5. Haar - 95 kills. Would've been 2nd if I took him to endgame but he's not part of the original 11 GMs.

Just beat my second playthrough a few minutes ago:

5. Tibarn: He's a must-use for me. Otherwise I will have sinned.

4. Makalov: Man, I didn't expect him to turn out so good. He raped face with Alondite, and strangely capped Luck (isn't he supposed to be super unlucky or something?).

3. Aran: Turned out excellent. Capped Speed, Skill and nearly capped Resistance without any abuse.

2. Shinon: Awesome as always, though he needed an Energy Drop to cap Strength. But awesome nonetheless. He, alongside Kurthnaga, made defeating Ashera cake.

1. Haar: I'm not one bit surprised at his position. He owns as always, though his speed leaves a little to be desired (even though he capped it).

Started yet another playthrough as soon as I beat this one, this time to try and get the Soren convo and Lehran. :D

Just finished my 4th PT:

Sothe 5th

Tibarn 4th

Kieran 3rd

Oscar 2nd

Ike 1st

I was trying to mix it up, so I brought Kieran and Oscar to the Endgame in stead of Nephenee and Nolan. I lol'd at Sothe being there.

I just finished my 9th playthrough. Here's my new top 5:

5. Haar - 124 kills. Yeah, I don't use him as much as everyone else does. He always gets speed screwed in my game.

4. Nephenee - 124 kills. The game put Nephenee above Haar even though they got the same number of kills. I would've reversed them cause she didn't pull her weight until she became a sentinel. She never becomes the goddess that everyone talks about.

3. Jill - 125 kills. That was a very close battle for third place. Jill was a huge help in defeating the auras. Canto FTW!

2. Boyd - 149 kills. I didn't take him to endgame and unfortunately that cost him 1st place. But he'll get it back next time.

1. Edward - 155 kills. The only other character besides Boyd to be number 1 more than once and the only reason he's number one is cause I didn't take Boyd to endgame (wanted to change up the teams a bit). He did good this time but he won't be number one again for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... Another one

1: Nephenee (didn't come to endgame)

2: Ike

3: Haar

4: Mia

5: Edward (lol wat. He didn't come to endgame or even make it to 3rd tier for that matter and he still managed to make the top 5)

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! I got through my first playthrough! ^^

5. Ike- actually Ike was a bit of a surprise as I didn't think I used him that much

4. Zihark- I only used him in two parts o.o I guess I really used him when I had him

3. Shinon

2. Nephenee

1. Haar

Aside from Ike and Zihark there were no surprised. I abused Haar, Nephenee, and Shinon to death.

Number 5: Micaiah; Pretty good; she got alot of mouch kills though: 140 most of my players managed to kill around this amount except the herons, Leonardo and Lyre. who somehow only got 0-4

Number 4: Nephanee: Self explanitory: 157

Number 3: Harr: tied with Neph 157

Number 2: Ike: I was a little suprised T.T 159

Number 1: Mia: 200

Edited by Mitch_The_ Black_Knight

• 3 months later...

I can only remember my top 8 for my most recent NM pt.

8: Tibarn, 62 kills

7: Titania, 73 kills

6: Gatrie, 78 kills

5: Shinon, 79 kills

4: Ike, 90 kills

3: Haar, 102 kills

2: Jill, 104 kills

1: Mia, 105 kills

If Jill hadn't weakened Ashera for Ike to KO then Jill would have been first.

1. Rolf

2. Ike

3. Nephenee

4. Jill

5. Haar

Rolf just tore everything apart in Endgame. He could kill just about anything in one round between the combination of his high criticals, Adept, and Deadeye. He beat Ike by about 10-12 kills I think.

Last one (kinda weird actually considering my play style)

5. Zihark (barely trained him..)

4. Ike ( odd sometimes he never shows up in the top 5 at all)

3. Nolan (that one was expected since i spammed the hell out of him! but he didnt go to endgame)

2. Jill (O_o yeah i did get her in 3-6 but wow. i didnt realize. i dont think she's ever been in the tops. ever.)

1. Soren (as always. ALWAYS)

First Playthrough

1) Haar (108)

2) Nephanee (88)

3) Titania (77)

4) Shinon (76)

5) Gartrie (73)

Second Playthrough

1) Nephanee (95)

2) Haar (80)

3) Mia (75)

4) Shinon (74)

5) Ike (68)

Third Playthrough

1) Edward (115)

2) Nephanee (97)

3) Mia (77)

4) Nolan (76)

5) Titania (73)

Edited by NinjaMonkey

First Playthrough

5. Edward

4. Ike

3. Sothe

2. Mia

1. Haar

... Yeah...

And since then, I actually haven't bothered finishing another data. I'll get into it, but get bored/realize I made some stupid mistake and start over. Still, how did Sothe beat Ike? Or anyone who has any offense at all, for that matter. It's not even like I abused him in Part 1. Everyone I used in Part 1 was promoted by the end of 1-E. This was on EM.

I had a rahter unusual top-5 on my last playthrough (NM):

5. Jill

4. Boyd

3. Ilyana

2. Marcia

1. Nephenee

What? You looking for Ike?

He wasn't anywhere near those 5, he was down in the gutter, just next to Micaiah.

What? Under-levelled?

No, no. He was 20/20 with EVERY SINGLE stat capped.

The answer is rather simple: Nephenie and Ilyana were on the Izuka chapter and I sat it out till he had run out of meat to throw at me (Those two got most of the kills). Marcia and Jill owned the desert chapter. And Boyd... Well, he just rocked a*s on this playthrough, even though he sucked monkeys on my HM playthrough. It was the forst time I witnessed Reavers' stat caps firsthand, and they're amazing. Too bad Nolan didn't make it past lv 20/5 because of RNG screwage :(

• 3 weeks later...