[FE10] Draft: Ranked Characters

nflchamp

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will battle to the end :P

2-1 8 + 3 turns

Dondon with a twist. Got heather for free shit Pass.

Pumpkin 2.27 33 15 6 20 21 13 15 14

2-2 6 + 4 turns 126 total :(

Fuck. This. Shit.

Im losing fast...

Pumpkin 3.95 34 15 6 21 22 14 15 15
Mordy 17.28 58 14 1 9 9 16 16 4

2-3

Bought Horseslayer, Steel Blade, wind edgex2 and javelin.

Edited by Sho.M

Is nico still playing? I ordered my new radiant dawn earlier this week and I'm expecting it either tomorrow or next Monday, so I can actually continue if I'm able.

No idea. Feel free to keep playing either way, it's not like your team went anywhere.

Is nico still playing? I ordered my new radiant dawn earlier this week and I'm expecting it either tomorrow or next Monday, so I can actually continue if I'm able.

Yep, he's playing. I think he'll update once geets to Part 2, like the rest.

Yes, Im still playing, and its true, I want to at least complete all the Part 1 to update.

Im sorry about not telling this before.

Well I got my new copy of radiant dawn, and even if my run doesn't count since Nico is still playing, I'd like to finish this and post my logs due to the time I've already put in. Is this acceptable?

Edited by Xander

1-P 5 turns

Edward killed everything with Micaiah getting in chip damage

1-1 5 turns

Edward ate the Dracoshield on turn to help him take some hits, he then proceeded to destroy everything in his path while Micaiah moved behind him.

1-2 6 turns

Edward and Laura moved up the ledge and when Sothe came, he killed the guards in the room near him. Micaiah stayed near the start.

1-3 7 turns

I took the right entrance, and Sothe killed everything inside the doors with Edward's help while Micaiah was too frail to do anything. Got Discipline

1-4 9 turns

If I'd have known you couldn't sell master seals I wouldn't have wasted so much time and gotten done faster, but Sothe picked up Master Seal, Beastfoe, and 3000 gold. He used the beast killer to destroy most of the laguz.

1-5 6 turns

Everyone got some training and Edward made it to lv 15.

1-6-1 11 turns

I sealed Edward at lv 16 in base where he got Resolve and Sothe got Adept and used Sothe, Edward, and Volug to tear this level up.

1-6-2 4 turns

Edward raped with Resolve and on enemy phase killed the boss.

1-7 7 turns

Micaiah got paragon and charged using her full move whenever she could. Eddie used a brave sword to OHKO the boss.

1-8 15 turns

I used Volug and Tormod to make life easier, and got it done in 15 turns. It could have been faster if not for that wyvern that ran around killing the civilians.

1-9 8 turns

Standard strategy for this chapter

1-E 9 turns

I think I gave Micaiah Celerity for this chapter. Regardless, Edward with Resolve destroyed most of the northern enemies in the boss' room, and Sothe managed to get the Speedwings back from a thief. Then on turn 9 Micaiah seized.

Part 1 turncount: 92 turns

Amazing. You beat me by 1 turn. 8)

Now the explosion with a happy face needs to post his progress. 8[

Sorry, mostly focusing on the FE11 draft (Since it's a holiday now, I'll aim to get it done by weekend). Seeing Bal's progress in the other draft made me sad, so I decided to restart as well. I should get things done by next week.

Now the explosion with a happy face needs to post his progress. 8[
The explosion with a happy face needs to -make- progress before he can post it D:

And that might take a while because I don't want to use battle saves (I know myself well enough to know I WILL start abusing them given the opportunity) and yet, for these first couple chapters, I'm gonna be relying on minor miracles (and insisting on Micaiah levelling speed)

Edited by Garlyle

Lol, I restarted to get a better turncount on 2-E since that screwed me last time. This time I took 3 extra turns on 2-1 to recruit Heather for pass, thinking it will save me turns, but now I remember you can't re-assign skills in part 2. Damnit dry.gif

Edited by Xander

Chapter 2-P 8 turns

I used Nealuchi to rescue Leanne the first turn and after I killed the Dracos near the start I stayed away from the enemies for the most part.

Chapter 2-1 11 turns

I did this chapter again to get Heather for pass to make 2-E easier, only to remember you can't re assign skills in part 2. So basically, I wasted 3 turns as I'd easily 5 turned before.

Chapter 2-2 7 turns

Brom and Lethe stayed near the start while Lucia ran along, critting everything in her path and finally seizing on turn 7.

Chapter 2-3 8 turns

I gave Geoffrey a level of bonus exp so I wouldn't have to rely on luck/reset abuse to get the level done in 5 turns, other than that standard fair. Kieran and Astrid tagged along and didn't do much.

Chapter 2-E 13 turns

I gave Brom alot of bonus exp and Lethe got 1 level. Marcia dropped Brom on the lower level on turn 1, and died enemy phase. This part is why I needed pass. I could have just had Brom Hammer the boss on turn 2 for the kill after I weakened him with the hand axe, but instead I have to take 7 extra turns to use Elincia to kill him on turn 5. Brom weakened enemies and gained about 3 levels near the boss, while Elincia waited for an opportunity to finish of Ludwig, which came on turn 5.

Part 2 turncount: 47 turns

Now I've got some catching up to do in part 3.

Edited by Xander

Chapter 2-E

BEXP Pumpkin to 12.00 after taking the talisman. Bought as much free shit as possible

Wrath :awesome:

Turns : 3 + Marcia

Total turns in P-2 44

Total turns 141

Pumpkin 13.xx 41 18 6 26 27 20 16 18
Mordy no lv ups this time 

Chapter 3-P 11 turns 152 total

Provoke to Ike. Miracle, Counter and Vantage to Soren.

ranulf :facepalm:...

Ike 12.13 45 25 2 28 23 14 22 7
Soren 5.65 28 9 23 21 18 11 9 21
Rolf 2.61 33 18 3 21 19 13 13 9
Rhys 4.93 28 9 23 17 14 21 7 24 

Edited by Sho.M

Why don't you try recording, then? That'll allow you to be fair and not commit many mistakes. :)

It would require me to be able to record D:

Oh well, I don't have anything to do today really, so I suppose I'll devote a few hours to this.

(And at the rate I'm going, don't expect my turncounts to be anything even close to competitive D: )

Edited by Garlyle