Tales of Bravery

Crimson Red

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bramimond should have Apocalypse , js.

This has already explained, spells can't be imported and are extremely difficult to remake (not to mention that FEditor Adv's spell animation inserter is glitchy)--so he can't have Apocalypse (and it'd be stupid to have a custom spell just for one chapter anyway >_>).

This has already explained, spells can't be imported and are extremely difficult to remake (not to mention that FEditor Adv's spell animation inserter is glitchy)--so he can't have Apocalypse (and it'd be stupid to have a custom spell just for one chapter anyway >_>).

I meant as in you renaming the tome to Apocalypse.

I just think that having the same name would be a nice touch considering it is his weapon and all.

I should have been more clear.

^Hmm, kay, yeah I'll have to deal with it eventually but ATM I'm being lazy and not caring.

@Ecut ah I see what you mean... but then someone would complain that it's not actually Apocalypse =P sorry lol, I wish I could just press a few buttons and have legit Apocalypse... =(

That's true... People complain about everything . :/ Oh well, maybe someone will find a way to make it easy one day haha. :)

lol yeah, it seems impossible, but at one point, custom spells as a whole seemed impossible, and they aren't... :P

In other news, I've gotten Chester and Cless mugs thanks to Eclipse40/Oujay/whatever he goes by now, but I still need Dhaos, Claus F. Lester, and Mint Adenine (sorry if I got the names wrong, I never beat ToP) portraits, before the ToP series is done.

As for ToS, I just need Raine and Mithos.

And yes, I am casually announcing planned cast members right now. =P

lol yeah, it seems impossible, but at one point, custom spells as a whole seemed impossible, and they aren't... :P

In other news, I've gotten Chester and Cless mugs thanks to Eclipse40/Oujay/whatever he goes by now, but I still need Dhaos, Claus F. Lester, and Mint Adenine (sorry if I got the names wrong, I never beat ToP) portraits, before the ToP series is done.

As for ToS, I just need Raine and Mithos.

And yes, I am casually announcing planned cast members right now. =P

You know, you should put in Arche too. Then you have a flying unit. :lol: Cause Dhaos being an ally seems kinda....weird. He should be an enemy if he's in it.

Patty for female Pirate.

LOL I never said Dhaos is an ally, silly =P

I don't have sprites for Arche, so I can't put her in, unfortunately, even though it'd be nice to have a flying unit... Yeah, you just reminded me about that, there really aren't any flying units... LOL