• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Why a Raven recolour?

Because I fail splicing and customing, just for a time while I finish some details in my personal sprite; it was meant for a hack in here, Tales of Serenes.

What do you like the most in the Fire Emblem universe? Like stories, characters, anything.

Hilarious FE moment plz?

Mmmm, that would be meeting Serra and Erk for the first time. I assure you, I laughed for hours when Erk told her she could defend herself from bandits or assailants at any time just by talking.

Favorite FE scene (not a cutscene like in PoR or RD, in general)?

Where did you get your username from?

At the time I was coming up with a username to stick with online, Alucard from the Castlevania series was my favorite character at the time so I wanted to use something with vampire in it. Dark Legend Vampire came to my mind and thought that sounded cool so I went with that name.

What made you like bows?

OK, back... Answer for Light...

Ehh... I guess Participating in my schools RPing club.

EDIT: Question: What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Edited by 13thshadow

Most RAEG FE moment?

I must say the first official battle with the Black Knight in PoR. I mean, you need a lot of luck and the Black Knight incredibly surpasses Ike's stats in the fight. It is quite challenging, but just when I got an Aether that almost finished him, he activates Luna, finishing Ike!

Favorite Pokémon series?

What made you like bows?

My first Neimi ended up absurdly good, so I kind of assumed that a lot of archers were. I guess other factors include that they're pretty good in other strategy games like Luminous Arc, and the person who introduced me to FE liked bows too and I'm pretty easy to make a first impression on.

Oh, right, a question. Hmm... What's your favorite song in any game (like BGM, battle music, etc)?

Edited by Reinfleche

Reasons for liking Hisen Ko?

Not only is she fun character to play, but I also like the fact that she can walk in air, fit many things in her sleeves, and the crazy things she does like throwing a random item from her sleeves. Also, she's cute and has blue skin. :awesome:

Two other reasons: Character design and giant claws.

Reasons for liking Tanith?

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Character design(black armor is cool, being able to summon reinforcements in FE9), and personality(serious/strict person) makes her a pretty awesome character.

Do you frequently get requests to make sigs for people?

What was your first game?

I remember that vividly. Toy Story for Gameboy when I was 3.

Who's idea was it out of you and Dagron to have a lot of similar namechanges (also matching avavatrs at the time)?