What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

v this question

When's the last time you cried?

13 months ago when I was the hospital and the doctor told my dad and me that there's no hope for my mom (heavy sudden illness).

Against all expectation she didn't die, but is a heavy care case now and has / will have no normal life anymore.

Tbf I still cry about it sometimes, but it's not comparable with the mentioned situation.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

This question

v

Have you played any of the Wild Arms games?

Some of the first one. Not too interested in them.

13 months ago when I was the hospital and the doctor told my dad and me that there's no hope for my mom (heavy sudden illness).

Against all expectation she didn't die, but is a heavy care case now and has / will have no normal life anymore.

Tbf I still cry about it sometimes, but it's not comparable with the mentioned situation.

Has it really been that long? The time flies, eh?

If there was some sort of tales/FE crossover, what characters would you like to see in it?

Any interest in DoA6 (if it should be announced)?

If it was announced for PC (and got a decent port) or a Nintendo system, maybe.

I've some interest in the series, but I've never actually played any of the games.

Tales of: Luke, Tear, Yuri, Estelle, Sorey, Lailah, Milla (so much I hate to day), Jude, Asbel, Sophie, Lloyd, Colette and a couple of all other parts

FE: Marth, Caeda, Alm, Celica Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Nanna, Roy, Lilina, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Eirika, Ephraim, Ike, Micaiah, Chrom, Lucina, Corrin, Azura

same question

Something(s) you'd like to see in a future Tales game?

same question

I don't feel I can say since I've never played any Tales game to completion, so I wouldn't have any idea of who to include from that series.

Do you enjoy weapon crafting/forging systems in RPGs?

Things you need to have in the Tales of games to have more fun with them.

I don't know that I can say. I don't really have many concrete issues with the series, I've just never felt motivated to keep playing any of the games that I've tried.

Do you like to visit museums?

Do you prefer localizations staying true to the original script or alternate with silly things such as memes?

It depends greatly on the situation. I don't care at all for translations that just offer a literal translation of the original work. I think some minor changes or adjustments can often make a huge improvement in how the work is percieved in the new language.

I'd like to say "but they should try to stay true to the spirit of the original work," but we'd never have gotten things like Ghost Stories or Samurai Pizza Cats if all translations did that. So I'd say it's situational.

Places you like to go?

In what context? Do you mean places I like to go to hang out at on a daily basis or something, or more like places that I like to take trips to see?