What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What's an interesting fact about you that most people in real life would know that most SF members wouldn't? (Eg: you talk with your hands a lot, you're really picky with the food you eat, etc.)

Favorite candy?

Skittles.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

are you/were you ever interested in amiibos?

(Looks at my Mario, Luigi, Marth, Retrio, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Zelda, and Waluigi amiibos above my computer)

Yep. I even trained them up in Smash to fight just like I do. Sadly (or maybe thankfully), they aren't nearly as good at meteor smashing as I am despite me "teaching" them it tons of times. The Waluigi amiibo was a Christmas gift, but I don't even own any games that use him outside of Super Mario Maker.

How about you?

In FE, do you train more units than you can typically deploy in a Chapter, or only train enough to fill the deployment slots?

What's an interesting fact about you that most people in real life would know that most SF members wouldn't? (Eg: you talk with your hands a lot, you're really picky with the food you eat, etc.)

I have to wear a collared shirt and khaki pants almost every day of my life for the next year and a half, and I've already been for 2 and a half years. Because uniforms.

Same question.

In FE, do you train more units than you can typically deploy in a Chapter, or only train enough to fill the deployment slots?

Usually a little bit more, I guess.

Favorite Final Fantasy Summon?

What game company would you most want to see make their own version of Smash Bros.?

Square Enix would be really entertaining I think. Basically Dissidia with a whole bunch of other characters from different games and shit.

Are there any game series that you've wanted to get into but couldn't?

Favorite Final Fantasy Summon?

Probably Alexander, for being pretty unique for a summon (I mean it's not a biological being, yet they somehow made the idea of a sentient castle golem as a monster really cool) and for being holy elemental (I tend to like things associated with light/holiness).

A videogame location you could see yourself visiting if it was real?

What things do you find so bad, that it's good? (Eg: CD-I Zelda)

The first Legend of heroes game's voice acting.

Best rpg side quest for you?

If you could go anywhere you wanted for a month with all expenses paid and responsibilities postponed during that time, where would you go?

Monaco

Maybe Italy if I'm too poor

What's the oldest video game console you can still get enjoyment from playing? (Eg: you're able to tolerate NES graphics and enjoy playing NES games, but anything older like Atari 2600 bores you)

What makes you so "random"?

Way back in the day, I'd make ridiculous threads on other forums like "What would you do if your tongue was stuck on a moving bus", "If you were driving in a mall, would you still signal and stop at intersections?", "What's the best way to remove a bee that's inside your ear", among other things. I'd also make really ridiculous picture edits like this. I almost never do things like that anymore these days, though.