• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's your least favourite food?

Not really. There is no snow at all here.

How about where you live tough? Is there some snow there?

No snow whatsoever? Interesting. I thought Italy was up north enough to receive at least some snow.

To answer your question, yep. The snow on most lawns is at least 1 foot high, and the snowbanks are usually 1 1/2-2 feet high. Good thing most driveways, sidewalks, and roads are all shovelled and cleared now. It definitely wasn't that way a week ago when my family and I were shovelling a lot since the snow wouldn't stop.

Which Bomberman game is your favorite?

Favorite character to play as in the Tales series?

Guy from Tales of the Abyss, hands-down, since he's my favorite character in the game and has a lot of gameplay similarities to Lloyd from Symphonia.

Which Bomberman game is your favorite?

Super Bomberman 5 for SNES: 2 player story mode campaign with over 100 levels, saves are done through battery backup instead of passwords unlike its predecessors, a lot of characters to choose from in battle mode, 5 player local support for battle mode (well, you do need a multitap, but with emulation that's not a problem), and battle mode contains tons of customization and you can even save your own battle mode characters' stats, colours, and sprites, what's not to like?

How about your favourite Bomberman game?

this question

vvvvvvvvvvv

What's one game that you'd love to see remade/remastered or get a sequel?

While it is inevitable at this point, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, or Platinum. There's a lot of nostalgia for me, but the game is still very fun even without that. Fixing the slow movement and battles is pretty much everything I'd want from it, and maybe a "Delta Episode" for Arceus or something call it the alpha episode.

Though if they remake DP, they really need to add more Fire Types to the Dex. Rapidash and Infernape isn't much to work with.

Edited by Emerson

Do you frequent any other forums?

how would you say you're enjoying Cold Steel?

it's fun

I miss the orbment system from TitS

and the plot is kinda dumb compared to it as well

and it makes me want the Crossbell games even more

Personality-wise, which fictional character do you think you'd get along the best with?

What's one game that you'd love to see remade/remastered or get a sequel?

I'd really like to see a 3rd Dillon's Rolling Western game. An HD remake with the first 2 games would be pretty awesome too, come to think of it. Though if I had to pick one of the two, I'd go for the former.

Favorite candy?

A game you'd like to play but can't because it's released for a console you don't own?

Just to name one random one, Persona. Although pretty much anything popular on the Playstation applies.