• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

If you could choose any character from Fire Emblem to be your butler, who would you choose?

Very well, I shall be choosing Forrest of Fire Emblem Fates. Hold, might he be one to prefer a maid uniform? Regardless, if one must know, I selected him as I do wish for him to design and craft my clothes for me and I confess—I do value femininity in men.

If you can have any hair colour, what might it be?

9 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the most valuable piece of advice someone has ever given you? (This one is for everyone)

when in doubt, whip it out

3 hours ago, Nobody said:

Do you like camping, hiking and all that sort of outdoors activity? If so, how often do you do it? If not, why?

no; only when friends force me to; when i want peace with nature, i go to a secluded beach

what spell(s) do you want to cast on me

34 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

what spell(s) do you want to cast on me

Oh my, and to think you would ask such a thing. The only spell I wish to cast upon you is one to convert your lust into modesty.

After all, I simply cannot see you as an ideal friend, servant or even accessory.

If you could have any wishes granted for a day, what might they be?

4 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

every moment im out with friends is a good and funny time tbh. this past weekend we helped a friend move into his new apartment for 8 hours..and 6 of those hours were spent asking each other to "roast" each other in turns (while carrying up 100+ lbs of furniture)

when's the last time you broke someone's heart

To be honest as far as I know I never have.  Which is weird I guess.

What is the last thing that anyone would suspect you like?

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hmm, perhaps this would be far easier if I bestow you a short list.

- The occult, the supernatural, the dark arts, etc.
- Crisps or as one might call them: potato chips.
- Treasures, artifacts and other expensive or priceless items.
- As vulgar as it sounds, I am fond of a fast-food item known only as "chicken fries". It is so unrefined yet tastes divine!
- As curious as it may be, I am also rather fond of dramatic poses and so-called "loud ham" names.

One can easily accuse this of being "out-of-character" but this is evidence of just how deep, unique and intricate my personality truly is.

If you could master any skills in a fantasy world, what would your path of choice be?

What’s something you would change about yourself? I’m talking mostly about personality rather than appearence.

7 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Do you think there's a chance in your lifetime that Brazil will ever have a non corrupt government?

No. Politicians are hardly the only corrupt here. Corruption is too deeply rooted in our culture. 

I do expect less corruption in the future, though, but not for it to be gone or becoming a small issue.

Edited by Nobody

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

What’s something you would change about yourself? I’m talking mostly about personality rather than appearence.

I would wish to be more energetic, powerful or perhaps simply far less lazy. If I am to say, the lack of these traits are among the primary causes preventing me from achieving the greatness I am destined for. I suppose I would also wish for acceptable luck but I do believe it is not within my realm of control.

If you are to ever be an entrepreneur and commence running your own business—what services or products would you provide?

14 hours ago, Clarine said:

Sloth, perhaps? Your lazy answer most certainly indicates as such.

And just how much do you usually do in a day?

Mostly sleep. I do find time to lie around and do nothing, though. Full days, yes. 

Do you think you'll fall in love one day?

13 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Do you think you'll fall in love one day?

Of course not, I would even possess a higher chance of winning the largest sum of money from a National Lottery draw than finding an individual worthy of my affection—even with my family's curse of poor luck.

Are there any phrases that you truly dislike?

19 hours ago, Slade said:

What historic figure is the most inspiring to you?

If I pick just one, I would have to say Giorgio Perlasca. His example is one I would like to imitate if I had to.

What's the highest level you've jumped off of at a pool?

51 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What's the highest level you've jumped off of at a pool?

Oh? Might "by the side of the pool using the ladders" be an acceptable answer?

Just how often do you browse "Wiki" pages?

10 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

To be honest as far as I know I never have.  Which is weird I guess.

the "broken heart" question was for rex actually lol. and nah, it's not weird

but clarine did want to know something about you

10 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, and to think you would ask such a thing. The only spell I wish to cast upon you is one to convert your lust into modesty.

After all, I simply cannot see you as an ideal friend, servant or even accessory.

If you could have any wishes granted for a day, what might they be?

i would wish

1. to learn magic to counter spells cast on me

2. and to spend the day as a naive princess. just to know what it's like

@Sigismund of Luxemburg when browsing wikipedia, do you stay within subject or (click related articles and) end up outside of the original subject?

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

1 hour ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What of you?

I suppose such can vary from nothing to over a hundred pages—albeit all of them shall not be read in detail. Something that time consuming is far too taxing!

12 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

i would wish

1. to learn magic to counter spells cast on me

2. spend the day as a naive princess. just to know what it's like

Goodness, I am not one to judge your second wish. ...Oh, who am I possibly kidding—it is abundantly clear I am one to judge everything and everyone. After all, I truly doubt you can handle the lifestyle of being female, of royal birth and everything relating to such. In fact, I am certain the type of man you are possesses a posture most unbecoming of a princess. If I am to say, perhaps witnessing this would be most amusing. Then of course, your lecherous personality remains...

What do you deem to be your most fatal flaw, excepting your pride of course?

Edited by Clarine

my most fatal flaw would be having killer good looks

after you and your butler feast on on the cutest baby deer, do you: use the sinew to make a stronger string for your crossbow, use the hide to create a smart poncho / jacket, or do nothing and waste the unused parts of the deer

2 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

my most fatal flaw would be having killer good looks

after you and your butler feast on on the cutest baby deer, do you: use the sinew to make a stronger string for your crossbow, use the hide to create a smart poncho / jacket, or do nothing and waste the unused parts of the deer

What impertinence, I should had only expected you to boast your vanity as usual. I suppose that cannot be helped.

Now if I am to answer your question, I would not wish to use the deer, for it would taint my crossbow with a most foul odour. Must I say anymore?

If you are to meet a clone of yourself, just what might you do?

1 hour ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Sigismund of Luxemburg when browsing wikipedia, do you stay within subject or (click related articles and) end up outside of the original subject?

Both. 

If you could visit any part of Elibe, where would you go?

21 hours ago, Clarine said:

I am one to prefer the beach even if I am not one to be seen in a swimsuit. Wearing such a thing would... be a rare sight to say the least.

Are there any particular names you are fond of?

Hmm, I have a few that I am fond of.  A bit too many to list here at this point in time :D:

What was the hardest life lesson that you've ever had to learn?

1 hour ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

If you could visit any part of Elibe, where would you go?

I am not sure, I suppose I am one to indulge in a tour of the entire continent.

What single aspects do you wish to change about the yourself the most?

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

Of course not, I would even possess a higher chance of winning the largest sum of money from a National Lottery draw than finding an individual worthy of my affection—even with my family's curse of poor luck.

Are there any phrases that you truly dislike?

Yes. No use trying to think of them, much less think of them. For I dislike them.

Favorite pokemon?

Favorite video game franchise?

20 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

when's the last time you broke someone's heart

I'm ignoring the fact that the statement of "breaking your heart" is incorrect, as the heart is a muscle, so it would likely be sprained before being broken.

... No idea. I've never had a romantic acquaintance before anyway so it is difficult to ascertain. I suppose there is the possibility of once in eons past when a certain female held feelings for me but I, well, I didn't rebuke her, but I certainly didn't share the feeling. Ironically I eventually thought I held feelings for her (the only girl to ever hold such a privilege) but that was long after and before realizing it was never "affection" in the first place.

5 hours ago, Clarine said:

What impertinence, I should had only expected you to boast your vanity as usual. I suppose that cannot be helped.

Now if I am to answer your question, I would not wish to use the deer, for it would taint my crossbow with a most foul odour. Must I say anymore?

If you are to meet a clone of yourself, just what might you do?

i would give him a high five and pour his favourite drink. then we'd negotiate schedule for wife Lachesis duty

do you have any factoids about animals?