What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

38 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I would rather hit the beach or go out fishing with my family.

Which is the better a shower or a bath?

a nice relaxing bath would be a change of pace, as these days it's always 5 minute showers and gotta go. if i'm evaluating "better" though, showers are more efficient for me, currently ;/

while we're on the subject of things to do while in the bathroom: have you ever tried a (dry, ice, steam) sauna after a hard workout? if so, did you enjoy it

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

5 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

a nice relaxing bath would be a change of pace, as these days it's always 5 minute showers and gotta go. if i'm evaluating "better" though, showers are more efficient for me, currently ;/

while we're on the subject of things to do while in the bathroom: have you ever tried a (dry, ice, steam) sauna after a hard workout? if so, did you enjoy it

No I haven't unfortunately.

Do you like animals and if so what is your favourite?

8 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

No I haven't unfortunately.

Do you like animals and if so what is your favourite?

this reminds me of a discussion about the existence of white lions that i had last night. i proved them wrong :^)

selfies0.png?raw=1 and also baby foxies selfies1.png?raw=1

it looks like you've been to a few zoos. which animals did you enjoy watching / petting / feeding / interacting the most with?

Just now, buttmuncher.ops said:

this reminds me of a discussion about the existence of white lions that i had last night. i proved them wrong :^)

selfies0.png?raw=1 and also baby foxies selfies1.png?raw=1

it looks like you've been to a few zoos. which animals did you enjoy watching / petting / feeding / interacting the most with?

I'm an animal lover in general so that would be a hard to narrow down kind of question.

What's the silliest thing that you've ever done? (completely optional to answer of course)

17 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm an animal lover in general so that would be a hard to narrow down kind of question.

What's the silliest thing that you've ever done? (completely optional to answer of course)

drinking so much that i've blacked out ;/

that in itself wasn't silly, but apparently did a few silly things while blacked out that had consequences. friends remarked that i flirted with everyone at the party..and hooked up with two different people that night. i remembered none of it, of course, but it was hell to deal with the following morning / week back at school

i really liked this question (it was hard,) so i'll repeat it to you; what's the silliest thing that you've ever done?

1 hour ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

drinking so much that i've blacked out ;/

that in itself wasn't silly, but apparently did a few silly things while blacked out that had consequences. friends remarked that i flirted with everyone at the party..and hooked up with two different people that night. i remembered none of it, of course, but it was hell to deal with the following morning / week back at school

i really liked this question (it was hard,) so i'll repeat it to you; what's the silliest thing that you've ever done?

Forget that I already had a shower so I went in to have another one...only to realise I'd already showered...

Funniest moment you've ever had?

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I haven't actually seen that much in terms of funny things on signs.  However there is one such one from a game.  For memory I think it was a reference to some brand of shoes?  I can't really remember but I do know that I laughed a bit.

If there was a way to bring someone back from the dead would you do it?

Nah

If you were given the chance to go to outer space all expenses paid, would you do it?

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What is your least favourite activity?

If I am to say, such would include anything one would call "work"—or anything that forces me into a dangerous, life-threatening or potentially disgusting situations and of course, I also wish not to use up all my precious energy.

@TheSilentChloey Might I ask, have you ever partook in the activity known as "cosplay"?

@Gemma Of the seven sins, which of these are relevant to you the most?

Edited by Clarine

On 9/18/2017 at 6:20 PM, Slade said:

Which universe would you want to live in (Fire Emblem, Pokemon etc.)

Final Fantasy XV

Something that frightened you in childhood that doesn't scare you anymore?

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Something that frightened you in childhood that doesn't scare you anymore?

Everything, perhaps? That is until I suddenly grew and matured at a most young age—for all my fears disappeared.

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Er, not quite. What if the people in the old past do not understand your language? Or if they are content with their own gods? What about if they ask for something you cannot or do not wish to provide (i.e. a good harvest) and are displeased when you fail to deliver? And, of course, what might happen if someone find and steals your time machine, or it it otherwise breaks?

Oh my, how troublesome. If such is necessary, I shall simply learn their language. As for the second question, they shall simply be content with me. After all, I shall be blessing them with technology from the future or as I would say, Divine Magical Artifacts! If I am unable to fulfill their requests or quest for knowledge, then I shall merely form an excuse, for even goddesses possesses their limits. And of course, I would not even be lying.

As for the loss of my time machine, one can only hope I shall remain in possession of such a thing. If my poor luck happens to take its toll upon me, then I suppose I have no choice but to cry to myself if I am ever to remain mortal.

If you are to be in possession of a unique blade, what would you name such a weapon?

What is one thing on your bucket list before you pass away?

19 hours ago, Clarine said:

Perhaps you can recruit me into your party, that if I can deem you to be worthy of my fantastic abilities! But of course, I would also choose the fantasy world.

I'll let you know the moment such a world exists lol

19 hours ago, Clarine said:

In a fantasy world, what abilities would you wish to learn?

I'd lean towards anything that relates to heightened senses, quicker reflexes, and enhanced speed

On 9/24/2017 at 3:05 PM, Clarine said:

Truly, it is simply foolproof, no?

Yes, indeed, Madam.

On 9/24/2017 at 3:05 PM, Clarine said:

Might there be any historical figures you aspire to?

There are a few. Some examples are Marshal Józef PiłsudskiRodrigo Díaz de Vivar, and Harun al-Rashid, 5th Abbasid Caliph.

What's your favorite tea?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

What historic figure is the most inspiring to you?

10 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What's your favorite tea?

I strongly dislike tea and coffee. The best tea I had was from this shop called "Kung Fu Tea", I ordered a cookies & cream tea ( I was curious of how it turned out), and it was decent. I also tried a citrus blend and it tasted really great. I took a sip out of the drinks my friends had and it was a slap in the face to Kung Fu to name tea after it. 

11 hours ago, Clarine said:

If I am to say, such would include anything one would call "work"—or anything that forces me into a dangerous, life-threatening or potentially disgusting situations and of course, I also wish not to use up all my precious energy.

@TheSilentChloey Might I ask, have you ever partook in the activity known as "cosplay"?

No I haven't though I most certainly would like to at some point in my life.  I think it would be fun :D:

What is the most valuable piece of advice someone has ever given you? (This one is for everyone)

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

@Clarine Are you a mountain person or a beach person?

I am one to prefer the beach even if I am not one to be seen in a swimsuit. Wearing such a thing would... be a rare sight to say the least.

Are there any particular names you are fond of?

14 hours ago, Clarine said:

I dunno

what would you say?

What video game are you playing right now, and are you enjoying it? If you're not playing any at the moment, talk about the last one you've played.

On 14/09/2017 at 0:00 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

who's the last comic you caught at a comedy club

None really, not a fan of that kind of setting or stand up comedy.

Do you enjoy thrills, i.e. roller coasters?

23 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

tell me your favourite vocabulary factoid, that not many people know about

Hmm... I could mention that while many people say things such as "Where are you at?" the "at" is unnecessary and a grammatical mistake. But, of course, that is a grammar factoid, not a vocabulary one. And neither is it my favorite; simply one not many people know about.

I don't really have vocabulary facts; I simply state so in my signature because I will sometimes state a vocabulary word for "Double Post Fact Time!" So, I guess I'll just provide one of my favorite words:

Blubber - a thin layer of fat that covers sea mammals, such as whales and seals.

58 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

A sort of story trope you're sick of seeing?

Tropes, you ask? If I am to say, my answer would be anything involving love or romance. In truth, I am quick sick of seeing fictional love and all the cliché tropes associated with this.

If the opportunity of living in a city of knowledge with a seemingly unlimited amount of books is to ever present yourself, might you be one to take advantage of this option?

If you could choose any character from Fire Emblem to be your butler, who would you choose?

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Tropes, you ask? If I am to say, my answer would be anything involving love or romance. In truth, I am quick sick of seeing fictional love and all the cliché tropes associated with this.

If the opportunity of living in a city of knowledge with a seemingly unlimited amount of books is to ever present yourself, might you be one to take advantage of this option?

Yes! I am sick and tired of seeing romance everywhere as well! I mean, there's more to love than just romance, and more to stories than love, after all.

As for the question, most certainly! I mean, assuming food and water are readily available as well. Still, I consider the pursuit of knowledge one of my foremost concerns, and so I would gladly choose to spend even an eternity reading in a city of wisdom.

19 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Forget that I already had a shower so I went in to have another one...only to realise I'd already showered...

Funniest moment you've ever had?

every moment im out with friends is a good and funny time tbh. this past weekend we helped a friend move into his new apartment for 8 hours..and 6 of those hours were spent asking each other to "roast" each other in turns (while carrying up 100+ lbs of furniture)

when's the last time you broke someone's heart

Do you like camping, hiking and all that sort of outdoors activity? If so, how often do you do it? If not, why?

34 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Do you enjoy thrills, i.e. roller coasters?

I absolutely love them! Roller Coasters are awesome and i never miss the opportunity to ride them while at an amusement park. I’m sort of afraid of heights, but that only makes those rides even better. Like, going to the twister thing on the top of the Stratosphere in las vegas (a 350 meters tall building) was a crazy fun experience even if I was terrified of not having anything below my for 350 meters.

Edited by Nobody