What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

This question

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

what is your least favorite clothing color to wear?

Black, if only because I have dogs with white fur. I bet you can guess why from that alone.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Same question.

What are some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

Various educational/edutainment games. The Zoombinis games and Humongous Entertainment game stand out in my mind.

I also know I had played Galaga at a young age, but I'm not sure when.

it's hard to choose

i like Flintstones and the few videos of Take on Me and Uptown Funk if that really counts

Favorite flower?

because you gotta be cool itt and ask that to someone at least once

Do you have a favourite or common line you say a lot in real life? (Eg: answering most questions with "not likely" or going "yyyyyeeeaahhhh... no." quite often)

What is your avatar?

The Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne) from The Flash TV series and Legends of Tomorrow.

What countries have you been to?

Is the Flash more your favorite series from DC?

I suppose so. Well, that and Superman.

On a somewhat related note, I heavily despise Batman and anything that originates from his series (Joker, Harley Quin, Catwoman, etc). I'm sick of DC shoving him down everyone's throats, even Marvel does a better job at distributing attention between their superheroes compared to DC (and I like DC overall better than Marvel, though I still like Marvel as well), and Batman's fanbase is among the worst I've seen.

Which of the seven capital sins are you most prone to? (Eg: lust, anger, pride)

Do you think the attention Wolverine gets is just as bad as Batman?

What attention?

In all seriousness... I'm not sure what attention you're talking about. If you mean Wolverine's fanbase, at least they don't claim he can defeat anyone in the Marvel universe like Batman fans do with Batman defeating anyone in the DC Universe (or at least do it commonly). And I see tons more Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America merchandise (maybe even add Hulk there) than I do Wolverine merchandise, so Marvel is doing a better job at distributing focus on their superheroes there. And Wolverine hasn't gotten a ridiculous amount of movies/focus in movies compared to Batman (I'll admit, Spider-Man is also bad in that regard, but at least Marvel heavily promoted heroes from other movies like Captain America and Iron Man to balance out all the Spider-Man movie attention). I don't really have any problems with Wolverine actually (though I'll admit that violent, angsty, and gritty characters like him don't appeal to me as much as other characters).

A character you would like to see in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite?

Eleanor Hume, on 21 Dec 2016 - 10:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Favorite dungeon in the Tales series?

Probably Straylize Temple from Destiny or Latheon Gorge from Symphonia, both because of the relaxing scenery and music.

If you absolutely had to become any real animal species other than a human for the rest of your life (but you'd keep all the knowledge you had as a human), what animal would you become?

A character you would like to see in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite?

Mickey Mouse Well, that's somewhat of a joke with a relatively legit history behind it. Way back then, the only games I knew that Capcom made were the Mickey Mouse Magical Quest Games on SNES (like Mickey & Minnie in the Great Circus Mystery, Mickey's Magical Quest, etc.) and I remember younger me being insanely surprised that Mickey Mouse wasn't on the Capcom side of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and I thought to myself "but Mickey Mouse is so well known and I don't even know who any of these other Capcom characters are!!" (I grew up way more familiar with Mortal Kombat than Street Fighter). As I got to know the gaming world better, I realized how weird and wrong I was to think that as a kid.

In all seriousness, I would say classic Mega Man, but with Mega Man X being in and them likely not putting 2 characters with the persona of Mega Man, I'll say Proto Man.