8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Favorite event you've been to? Like concert, convention, whatever

I've never been to any type of event before :'(

I have no one to go with me.... except my mom of course

Just now, Arcanite said:

Favorite junk food?

I've never been to any type of event before :'(

I have no one to go with me.... except my mom of course

Aww, that's sad :( Conventions and stuff are fun except for the ugly and smelly people

I don't eat junk food much but maybe Shin Ramyun lol it's the Korean kind. I ate it once this year for the first time in six years or so

Favorite Kirby game? (25th anniversary was yesterday!)

How many fire emblem games have you played? (If its an embarrassing number, don't worry cause I've only played 3 heh heh)

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Aww, that's sad :( Conventions and stuff are fun

I went to Six Flags once, if that counts ha

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

except for the ugly and smelly people

When I was at six flags, I thought the same thing

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Favorite Kirby game? (25th anniversary was yesterday!)

I'd say a 2 way tie between squeak squad and the original Kirby Superstar for SNES.

Just now, Arcanite said:

How many fire emblem games have you played? (If its an embarrassing number, don't worry cause I've only played 3 heh heh)

I love the original KSS! I like it more than KSSU. KSS was my first or second game on the SNES :)

I played... fe4, part of 6, 7, 8, 9, currently playing 10 but probably won't finish, 11, 12, 13, 14. I think I liked Sacred Stones the best. I would like FE12 more if same turn reinforcements weren't so annoying >_< At least we have Echoes coming out so I can use the Whitewings as much as I want :D and Camus/Zeke...

Do you like spicy food?

Do you like spicy food?

46 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you like spicy food?

300% YES

Its delicious!!!!!

46 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I played... fe4, part of 6, 7, 8, 9, currently playing 10 but probably won't finish, 11, 12, 13, 14. I think I liked Sacred Stones the best. I would like FE12 more if same turn reinforcements weren't so annoying >_< At least we have Echoes coming out so I can use the Whitewings as much as I want :D and Camus/Zeke...

Well when you basically play the whole flipping series I understand why you don't have a favorite FE set on your profile

Shrimp or Lobster (even if you don't like either, which one do you like more)?

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Have you ever been to a crawfish boil?

Never heard of it

I'm not a seafood person myself. I only like fried or crispy stuffs

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Do you like spicy food?

301% YES. I went to a hot sauce expo in Brooklyn the past weekend for free because my friend is a Yelp elite and had free tickets :) I especially love Sichuan food, like the 麻辣 kind

Team Ephraim or Team Minerva?

Favorite remix of a video game song?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Shrimp or Lobster (even if you don't like either, which one do you like more)?

Never had lobster. Really don't like shrimp.

Who's your favorite actor?

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Team Ephraim or Team Minerva?

Oh no.......

why

why did you do this to me.........

Can I say both?

If I had to say one:

Spoiler

I'd say both :P

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

301% YES. I went to a hot sauce expo in Brooklyn the past weekend for free because my friend is a Yelp elite and had free tickets :) I especially love Sichuan food, like the 麻辣 kind

To me, most hot sauces these days (that one would find in a store) aren't even that hot :/ I usually make my own using various peppers I find in the store lol

But I know there are some hot sauces out there that are actually worth the trouble to buy and/or try. I'll see if I can try this Sichuan food. If not, I'll make it for myself and see how good it is ha

Just now, Arcanite said:

Who's your favorite actor?

To me, most hot sauces these days (that one would find in a store) aren't even that hot :/ I usually make my own using various peppers I find in the store lol

But I know there are some hot sauces out there that are actually worth the trouble to buy and/or try. I'll see if I can try this Sichuan food. If not, I'll make it for myself and see how good it is ha

I don't really watch TV or movies and I don't really know who the voice actors are in the anime industry. Hmm... maybe Richard Epgar or whatever his name was. He voiced Walhart in FE13, Myotismon/Vamdemon in Digimon, and Heinkel in Bravely Default/Second

Sichuan food is sooooo goood. Most of it isn't that hard to make but you need specific sauces like hot bean sauce (辣豆瓣醬), stuff like peppercorns (花椒), and... I dunno. Maybe some form of chili oil. I usually just use the first two because buying sauces takes up too much space in my room. Some dishes I really like are 擔擔麵 (dan dan noodles), 水煮魚(like water cooked fish) or something, 麻婆豆腐 (mapo tofu)

Most hot sauces aren't hot to me either. I also definitely leveled up last weekend after the synergistic effect of multiple hot sauces burning my mouth... Individually they weren't spicy but too many at once felt hot!

Ok that was a really long reply :P

Favorite legendary/prf weapon in FE?

What's your favorite juice to drink?

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Favorite legendary/prf weapon in FE?

Audhulma which is Joshua's weapon in sacred stones. I also like Fimbulvetr, but I can't remember who gets it in Shadow Dragon..... hm...

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't really watch TV or movies and I don't really know who the voice actors are in the anime industry. Hmm... maybe Richard Epgar or whatever his name was. He voiced Walhart in FE13, Myotismon/Vamdemon in Digimon, and Heinkel in Bravely Default/Second

Sichuan food is sooooo goood. Most of it isn't that hard to make but you need specific sauces like hot bean sauce (辣豆瓣醬), stuff like peppercorns (花椒), and... I dunno. Maybe some form of chili oil. I usually just use the first two because buying sauces takes up too much space in my room. Some dishes I really like are 擔擔麵 (dan dan noodles), 水煮魚(like water cooked fish) or something, 麻婆豆腐 (mapo tofu)

Yeah I'm gonna learn how to cook all that stuff lol. You've peeked my interest!

Except mapo tofu. I don't really like tofu too much heh

Do you like metal music?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you like blueberries?

When they're baked in something, sure, but I don't really care for them on their own.

Just now, Arcanite said:

What's your favorite juice to drink?

Yeah I'm gonna learn how to cook all that stuff lol. You've peeked my interest!

Except mapo tofu. I don't really like tofu too much heh

Pretty sure it's spelled "piqued" 

I love tofu :0 one of my favorite foods

I don't really drink juices and just drink water or tea instead, but you reminded me that I randomly bought carrot juice yesterday and should drink it

Do you like running or biking better?

Ever seen this before?

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Pretty sure it's spelled "piqued"

I appreciate the correction I'm way too tired for gramar

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like metal music?

Nope!

Also, since the two of you replied so fast, I don't know what question was intended for who, so I just answered Robert's :P

Ever had Pastrami?

11 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite genre of music?

Asked and answered my friend ;)

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't know what to think of it... o__o

Yeah me neither

I can't get that song out my head though

"I am a millipede, I am amazing!"