What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Same Crap I got ninja'd.

Uh...

Any reason for liking fluffy things?

Favorite FE unit?

Not really any absolutes, but Swordmasters, Mages, Healers, Paladins, and Dracoknights are pretty much up there. Edited by LittleAl

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I misspelled Rienfleche. It's also taken, but this was how I thought it was at first. After that, it's more tradition than anything.

How about you?

Started as a joke username like 5 years ago.

Now I use it for everything.

Why do you exist?

Any reason for liking fluffy things?

They're soft and huggable and are generally positive. :^_^:

Why do you like Mia in particular out of all FE characters?

Edited by Reinfleche

They're soft and huggable and are generally positive. :^_^:

Why do you like Mia in particular out of all FE characters?

Lets see.

Energetic, Strong, Nice body, Cute Face+Hairstyle, Dat Headband, I have a thing for Swordswomen with stockings, and a few other reasons. Too lazy to type it all out.

Any furry you like more than others?

Edited by someonewhodied

Same

FE character with the best personality in your opinion?

Well, that all really depends. If we're talking "main female FE protagonist with the best personality", I'd say Lyn. If we're talking "main FE protagonist with the best personality overall", I'd say it's a tossup between Sigurd, Hector, and FE9!Ike. If we're talking "FE characters in general with the best personality" , I'd pretty much say either Levin, Sigurd, Wallace, Lyn, or Hector.

Edited by LittleAl

I was feeling like tea and crumpets while crushing people with my Physical Exorcist in PvP matches in the Arcade-style beat 'em up, Dungeon Fighter Online, whose name happened to be Brickington. I saw some potential and decided to expand upon it.

And why is it that Raven is your favorite character?

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

And why is it that Raven is your favorite character?

Because he reminds me of how I was back in the old days (pre-high school). He's cold, serious, but determined, I was much like that back then...except for holding a grudge against someone.

Favorite music genre?

Edited by Light Lord

lol late...

@13thshadow

I like mainly pastas, a bit of chicken cuisine, a few fruit salads and some nice stir fry veggies with some asian flavors.

@Person above...

Least favorable personality of an FE character?

Least favorable personality of an FE character?

Mmm, that would be crazy in a sense like Valter was, or pretty greedy. Mostly, personalities like those of Valter, Darin, Narshen, Valtome, and Lekain.

Favorite FE personality?

Hmm... Most unlucky thing that occurred to you?

Lose the Game! XD Nah, seriously the worst thing got hit by a soccer ball in my hands while trying to cover myself and then got hit in my head by the same soccer ball.

Any background history for the username?

Have you ever neglected to do any personal art projects before?

I'd like to know what your avatar means.

It really doesn't mean anything. All it is is a character (to be more specific, supposedly Sora Takenouchi from Digimon, according to the artist) drawn as a different character (again, to be more specific, a blob monster character known by the people who have seen Batman Beyond as Inque). Personally, I do think it could have been drawn better, but I do like it though. (I dunno whether to say "partly" or "mostly" because of, you could say, a slime girl fetish I have.) It kinda made me want to do the same thing, but with an FE character. (So far, I'm deciding between Lilina and Idun.) I just decided to use it for an avatar just to give people a good idea of what I had in mind when I mentioned it, just in case if they decided to ask me and/or got confused from what I mentioned.

Edited by LittleAl

What was your best Yu-Gi-Oh TCG related moment?

From what I can recall... Pulling a Pot of Duality and Solemn Warning on the same day. Not sure if this counts but yeah.

Favorite Pegasus Knight who isn't Tana?