• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Because I have no interest in playing the same game over with a bit of added content ' 3'

It's not actually the same game. The story's completely different, and there's twice as many opponents to fight (and you can still fight the ones from 1st one if you want to).

Have you ever encountered a Shiny Pokemon that isn't LoR Gyarados?

It's not actually the same game. The story's completely different, and there's twice as many opponents to fight (and you can still fight the ones from 1st one if you want to).

Have you ever encountered a Shiny Pokemon that isn't LoR Gyarados?

Eh, had enough PKMN TCG.

Why, do you want me to LP it or something?

And yeah, a Graveler in Silver, and a Lotad in Emerald.

Why so ballin'?

'Cause I roll like that.

Don't pay much attention to member badges. Though I'm sort of content with Sanaki. "Prepare yourselves, peasants!"

One question for all of you

Why do you fawn over FE females and ask these extremely weird and perverse questions... instead of spending the time trying to get a real girl to like you? It seems like a much better thing to spend your time doing ' x'

Edited by seph1212

Don't pay much attention to member badges.

Why do you fawn over FE females and ask these extremely weird and perverse questions... instead of spending the time trying to get a real girl to like you? It seems like a much better thing to spend your time doing ' x'

all of you

I've made... 29 posts.

Fuck.

OKAY THEN

WELL

Currently

my girlfriend... hasn't capped HP.

CLEARLY SHE HATES MEN

Edited by Furetchen

Because almost of the girls I know IRL aren't any form of attractive to me, and the ones that actually are either already have a BF, are lesbian, or "aren't looking for a relationship".

Have you played any Megaman games?

I like having fun. Besides I'm not really looking into getting with someone for a while. Besides, I don't really ask weird/perverse things very often. Unless I do and I can't remember. Hm...

What's your hair color?

Because almost of the girls I know IRL aren't any form of attractive to me, and the ones that actually are either already have a BF, are lesbian, or "aren't looking for a relationship".

Have you played any Megaman games?

TRY HARDER FOOL! If I, a 6'8", socially inept, 350+ Lb Canadian man with a constant frown and an intimidating stature can find someone to love, anyone can.

And yes, but I am terrible at Megaman.

I like having fun. Besides I'm not really looking into getting with someone for a while. Besides, I don't really ask weird/perverse things very often. Unless I do and I can't remember. Hm...

What's your hair color?

Yeah, mostly just Crashman and Crash that do. It's rather frightening, tbh.

BROWN. Boring and brown :3

And yours?

What's your hair color?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17220&view=findpost&p=1672845

TRY HARDER FOOL! If I, a 6'8", socially inept, 350+ Lb Canadian man with a constant frown and an intimidating stature can find someone to love, anyone can.

Why do you have faith that I can do that? Trust me, I'm much worse than that...

Edited by Ballin' Holyn

Yeah I just saw your picture, you're not. Not in the /least/. Quit selling yourself short, and get some self esteem! Anyone can do something if they put their mind to it. Better than sitting at a computer all evening, eh? At least put some more effort into it! :3

How is it any different from saying the same kind of things about women in general?

Dark brown.

What's your eye color?

It's not, but I think that would be rather frightening as well, and this is a PG-13 site. Some of the things they've said are pushing it

' x'

And people discussing fetishes in public forums is always rather squicky.

Brown and boring once again. Brown brown brown. I'll assume yours are blue or something?

Edited by seph1212