Fire Emblem Redemption [Update 2/13/11]

Masterplan201

Fire Emblem Redemption

I'm Masterplan201I'm from Germany/Poland so sorry for my EnglishThis is my first Fire Emblem hack

Storyline:

Sorry but I'm currently working on the Storyline so I just show you a little part of it in some Screenshots

Screenshots:

New

neuo.png

Old:[spoiler=x]prologuescreens.png[

:ch1reinforcment.png

Videos:

Old:

Fire Emblem Redemption Old Intro

Credits:

Tools: Nintendolord,Blazer,Xeld,Flyingace24, If i forget someone please contact me

Special Thanks:

Blazer- For his AWESOME Ultimate TutorialGeneral Archibald-For his AWESOME Bootcamp

Information:

1)If you would like to be a character in the game just send me a good portrait and some informations it would save me some time and i think it would make more fun for you if you play the game buti can't promise that everyone could be in it 2)Just because i finished a chapter that means im not gonna some things in the future I want to make a really good game and i want to finish this but i'm a perfectionist so I don't want tom make a simply Fire Emblem hack, I want to make a hack like Tactic Universe :D

Post 19 are some important informations!!

Edited by Masterplan201

I think I get what you're trying to say in the character descriptions. I can help you with grammar, story-wise and otherwise.

For Zack, it should say this:

"One of the strongest mercenaries who is out for revenge. Kaz's older brother."

If I knew a bit more about him, I could probably word it better.

If you're not good with English, I can deal, but, PLEASE, learn to put a period at the end of a sentence. You know, that little dot?

The mugs aren't THAT bad (though, Kaz's neck is horrifying), custom events and maps are decent, and... Yeah. Keep on truckin'.

kazupdate.png

I updated the portrait a little

I can not deciede with the story please help :(

Story 1: As Kaz and Zack were young their parents were killed in front of them so Zacks rage gave him power to defeat the bandits but after that he's was crazy and wanted to hurt others like they who killed his parents but Kaz wanted to continue the legacy of his father and help the people

Story 2: As Kaz and Zack were young one day Kaz suddenly wake up because he heard screams.He went quickly check. As he arrived he saw a bloody Zack with a sword over their dead parents then Zack fled.Years later as Kaz were strong enough he hunted for Zack

That's all for now please enjoy

The second one. If you can lay out the plot events well enough, you have the makings of something great. Please give Zack a good reason for going berserk.

The second one. If you can lay out the plot events well enough, you have the makings of something great. Please give Zack a good reason for going berserk.

Thanks

I'm currently working on a mix between the 2 storys and update some portraits, maps and writing errors.

Unfortunatly i did not have so many ideas for some characters but that shouldn't be a great problem

What the above users said. Essentially making a new game with a new story is great, but the language is so poor, you should really get someone to proofread and fix your stuff. It will make it look much more professional.

What the above users said. Essentially making a new game with a new story is great, but the language is so poor, you should really get someone to proofread and fix your stuff. It will make it look much more professional.

Thanks, but where i get someone like that

but i could make it better it's because i worked so fast and don't controlled good enough.I have seen some grammar errors where i was thinking "how stupid i am" , but now i take some time and trying to make all that better

If you do happen to run out of ideas, don't let your characters be boring--steal ideas from other games or stories if need be. It might not seem as fun but at least the plot will be interesting, and rest assured, most games reuse plot concepts from before (because there's only so many ideas one can have before the ideas get too similar/too cliche/too boring).

I volunteered a bit earlier in the thread.

oh i'm really sorry i thought it would mean something else,so that means when i'm finished i could sen it to you?

If you do happen to run out of ideas, don't let your characters be boring--steal ideas from other games or stories if need be. It might not seem as fun but at least the plot will be interesting, and rest assured, most games reuse plot concepts from before (because there's only so many ideas one can have before the ideas get too similar/too cliche/too boring).

No, don't worry i try for every singel character a own story but it's a lot harder than i thought, i have great respect from you work Blazer

• 2 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE

neuo.png

I restarted the game because the old one wasn't so good , but i think it's a lot better now!

My grammar is better now since i don't use Google Translator! (but not perfect)

Google Translator translated almost every 2 word wrong!

I know the pictures do not say very much

Currently i'm working on 2 projects

Fire Emblem Redemption

and

Dragonball Z Tactics (Fire Emblem but with Dragonball animations)

I think I would need a lot help with this but i already have all the animations for the hack, i attached one of them.

The animations don't look like Fire Emblem animations but i think they are pretty good.

The story is after Dragonball GT and it's based of Dragonball AF

Enjoy please!

post-3156-054089700 1297607479_thumb.png