[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg really? I am having so much trouble with it! The other Musain chapters thus far were no trouble at all. xD

Probably because my Gabriel has no weapon, or thief guy(can't remember his name), and Renair, Garath, and Lia have almost no uses left in their weapons.

Oh! By the way, thief guy doesn't load if there is an enemy on his spot.

Although if you went to 8Ax, there's some shopping you could do

I spent all of my money before that chapter and all of the items are in convoy. :X

Edited by eCut

I'm up to 13B right now and I find it to be pretty good so far. 11B was the hardest chapter IMO so far because of those dracoknights and that one paladin near the start. If only I got the chest next to the boss. Also Kanus and Vixenk have the same description.

uh k

what were you doing do that the brigands were stuck

One of the wyverns flew down there to try to get on the fort to heal and happened to be in Chester's spot, haha.

It wouldn't work.

Because FE7 only has Y/N prompts, unlike FE8.

Though Cam could probably ASM something it would be too much work for something so minor.

what about just editting the text? though you probably tried that already

Intro to chapter 1, Renair turns into an enemy unit when brigand spawns on map. Nothing major, just a little aesthetics thing that doesn't hurt the project.

EDIT: Ope, my bad.

Edited by penumbralMacabre

the chapter where you need to reach cullahan is really anoying since i didnt train the dragon knight or the troubodour so i ended up having the dragon knight sneak up to cullahan and drop him where i could speak to him

Bugs:

The Partisan and the Swordslayer have inaccurate damage display on the statscreen, they deal the proper damage when attacking

TLP has this issue as well with Heroslayer... the working theory is that it's because the game is calculating the damaged based off what would happen to a character in a specific slot (main lord?). Hope that helps...

When refreshing, the Dancer/Bard (whichever you get) may get a weapon level up after refreshing, do not pay attention to it.

I *think* I saw someone get a weapon level up from taking poison damage, too, but I didn't get a save state for it. If I figure out how to reproduce it I'll let you know.

Do not use cleared FE7 save, the generic prepromotes will have their stats increase severely, no augury will appear too.

I wouldn't count that as a bug, or really worry about it.

----

Also, what happened here?

DoF4weirdtiles.PNG

I should go back to the beginning and note the typos and what not I've found too :/ Also just a general note, a lot of the time in cutscenes when there's a fade to black, imo it stays black for too long. In studies, people are surprisingly quick to conclude that a game has crashed when there is no animation to indicate progress of some sort.

Edited by zahlman

DoF4weirdtiles.PNG

If it's 7A and they leave without waiting for an answer, it's intentional. Renair is surly as hell, and not accustomed to taking orders again.

I think he's talking about the map tiles being blocky.

Yes, that. Hence the circles.

Also

DoF4weirddoorclosed.png

DoFweirddoor.png

The door appears on the north when locked (kinda? It's hard to tell with the perspective with vertical doors for me), the unlock event is on the north (hence Chester's position in the screenshot), but it opens on the south.

Love the music for this chapter btw.

Also also

DoF4desu.png

Is the guy on the right supposed to have heterochromia?

Edited by zahlman

Is Lumi removed from the game (totally?) or do we get to recruit her later on?

You'll see.

I *think* I saw someone get a weapon level up from taking poison damage, too, but I didn't get a save state for it. If I figure out how to reproduce it I'll let you know.

I wouldn't count that as a bug, or really worry about it.

----

Also, what happened here?

DoF4weirdtiles.PNG

I should go back to the beginning and note the typos and what not I've found too :/ Also just a general note, a lot of the time in cutscenes when there's a fade to black, imo it stays black for too long. In studies, people are surprisingly quick to conclude that a game has crashed when there is no animation to indicate progress of some sort.

Dammit Caaaam.

Better to warn than have someone else complain later.

That just has to do with the tileset, not much can be done about that.

Do that, please. Generally when there's a black screen for an extended period of time it is because there's about 40 enemy units loading. :/

Also

DoF4weirddoorclosed.png

DoFweirddoor.png

The door appears on the north when locked (kinda? It's hard to tell with the perspective with vertical doors for me), the unlock event is on the north (hence Chester's position in the screenshot), but it opens on the south.

Love the music for this chapter btw.

Also also

DoF4desu.png

Is the guy on the right supposed to have heterochromia?

Yeah I know about that, (it actually made me jump too) but the perspective is technically correct. (Though I can probably change it so the doors take up both tiles if enough people complain about it)

Thanks. (Actually go thank Agro)

Yes.

Yeah I know about that, (it actually made me jump too) but the perspective is technically correct. (Though I can probably change it so the doors take up both tiles if enough people complain about it)

the doors weren't meant to be 2 tiles high, which is why it looks weird. i'm not sure that you can set a door event to a non-door tile.