[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm specifically avoiding looking at the mainsite to make it more fun.

I completely forgot Rein was part of the team. Become more active, bruh. Or at least discuss it on the main site or Skype instead of here.

give paragon to the cleric to even her up to the troubadour ^^'

*facepalms*

Elincia, this is GBA hacking. Paragon doesn't exist.

Now, can this not get brought up anymore? ALS asked us all to stop discussing it :<

Clerics have always been exactly what they sound like-

Rein, you do realise that approximately half the time in games Clerics wear full plate and smash peoples' heads in with maces?

You can in nightmare lower her class power (her promotion too) by half of whatever she has and she'll gain double exp ^_^

it would be so cool if thief/rewarp staves could be made :3

btw my Furet died ;;' those reinforcements on border crossing map got to me :( I understimated their move and overestimated Renairs

oops sorry ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Rein, you do realise that approximately half the time in games Clerics wear full plate and smash peoples' heads in with maces?

It could be just the FE Clerics? This is a FE setting after all... :/

It could be just the FE Clerics? This is a FE setting after all... :/

'Exactly what they sound like'. They sound like concussion.

We're not trying to make CoDzilla here, Furet!

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I can answer the poll questions.

I haven't gotten to the route split.

My favorite character so far is Renair, probably just because of what she says when she

sees Amelia. "Who the hell are you?" Now that's priceless.

Though it's more likely that I like her for being the main character, I tend to.

The chapter have a normal difficulty, maximum approval from me, guys.

Guest Wen Yang

Your comment remind me of that one SRPG I played... can't remember the title now...

One of the pickable main characters was a cleric, and when I saw her class on the first battle I was like "Oh darn. Just what I need. A healbot for a main."

And then she went and whacked an enemy for around double the damage the spearman of the team was doing with her mace. o_O

Would sure love to see some characters like those in FE one day. Who says healers should be wimps? :P

I can't wait for the next patch :)

This is what I left off with, Ive been going kind of fast too ;;' the FOW map I finished it quick lol and I didn't get a chance to arena abuse. My only complaint is the chest on chapter 6 it looks kind of odd and big.

Unit      Lvl    HP ST SK SP LK DF RS 
Renair    6.16   23  7 12 13  9  6  3
Furetchen 1.92   36 16 10 10  6 10  4
Kolbane   9.35   30 12 11 11  9  8  3
Amelia    8.81   23 10  9 10  4  7 11
Ilanice   9.81   24 11 14 15 12  4  7  
Chester   8.54   25  6  8 13  6  8  2
Crowe     7.18   24 11  9 11  2  5  1
Lumi      8.19   25  9 10 14  4  8  3
Felix     8.86   25 10  8  7  8  5  9 
Lia       9.44   23 10  9 10  7  3 10   
Juan      7.43   28 11  7  8  5 11  3

I think Renair is the worst so far, she deals a little bit of damage and has low defenses.

Furet is excellent but I only use him to visit houses/wall/rescue he wields an iron bow and chips enemies for others to claim kills.

Kolbane never doubles lol but he's better defense than Renair, i've given him a lot of favoritism :P

Amelia is really helpful (: but I started using her less after I got Felix

Ilanice was really weak at first but wing spear made her helpful its her Lumi and Furet that can reliably kill knights/cavs.

Chester he's useful as a thief but I still use him as a combatant to help out Renair

Crowe is very helpful and he seems to survive alot longer than others

Lumi is the best swordie so far Renair is inferior version of her and Kolbane never doubles.

Felix idc if he's inferior to Amelia I prefer him because he's a dark mage :3 I'll probably ditch Amelia for him

Lia is excellent

Juan never doubles but never gets hurt I'll pour exp to him ;)

My faves so far are Ilanice, Juan, Felix, and Chester ^_^

and on a random tangent, YAY SHINY EXPS!!

Why are you giving your random off-topic and annoying tangent a random, off-topic and annoying tangent.