[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have asked this before, or maybe someone else has pointed before, but it seems to me that some of the maps use an FE8 tileset because the palette looks different. It might just be me, but I feel that there's a noticeable difference.

Yeah, some of them do. They imported them ' 3'

Why the hell do you guys give me Lumi of all things, yet another swordlocked sucky unit, by the time the game starts being lance infested? And why the hell is this team reminding me of the DB anyway, you know, with all of the sucky growth units you're throwing my way who have paperthin defense and then want to rely on dodging when enemies have actual stats? And why do I only have one passable tank when you're basically always making me fight 2-3 vs 1 in an all out 180-360 degree attack?

This game is basically like the HM!DB but worse because you have like 1 strong character instead of 4 to cover for the scrubs and you're forced to handle way more enemies at the same time.

Why did you skip every page and not notice that everything you just complained about has already been changed?

The enemy stats have already been addressed, Lumi has been replaced, and I don't see how Kolbane isn't tanky enough already.

Edited by seph1212

Alright people

let me just say this in bold letters

STOP TALKING ABOUT ISSUES FROM A PATCH RELEASED HALF A YEAR AGO

IT'S BEEN REVAMPED TO HELL AND BACK

READ THE GODDAMN THREAD BEFORE POSTING

thank you.

There is a a reason why I revamped my mug too it's called Lumi joins later now

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Why the hell do you guys give me Lumi of all things, yet another swordlocked sucky unit, by the time the game starts being lance infested? And why the hell is this team reminding me of the DB anyway, you know, with all of the sucky growth units you're throwing my way who have paperthin defense and then want to rely on dodging when enemies have actual stats? And why do I only have one passable tank when you're basically always making me fight 2-3 vs 1 in an all out 180-360 degree attack?

This game is basically like the HM!DB but worse because you have like 1 strong character instead of 4 to cover for the scrubs and you're forced to handle way more enemies at the same time.

Because it presents a challenge strategically and if you don't like it you don't have to play it

I just finished 10A today and it probably took longer than FE7 playthrough would. It's a beautiful thing. It's SUPPOSED to be hard so ha. Plus what Lumi said.

I just finished 10A today and it probably took longer than FE7 playthrough would. It's a beautiful thing. It's SUPPOSED to be hard so ha. Plus what Lumi said.

10A is probably my favorite chapter in the hack thus far.

Also, I'm gonna be accepting beta testers now.

PM if you want to test.

10A was badass. I was so mad when all the doors opened with the reinforcements >:( But the boss was like 3 hits from being dead at that point so I only had to deal with them for 1 turn. Such a cliffhanger you left it on though...

10A is my personal favourite chapter as well, and I normally hate indoors chapters.

11A's pretty fun, though. It's in no public patches, but once we get to it we can probably send you a copy to test out.

<3

I will have a heart attack

Seriously I've become obsessed with this game

bytheway I'll be back on skype next week, I'm currently punishing myself studying for vectors exam but once that's over I'll come rave about DoF in chat instead of on SF :3

I know. I keep wanting to go and talk cause studying sucks so much but nooooooooo must study

Anyway you guys are missed <3

...I really need to get off SF as well. DX

I gave this hack a try and i liked it so far. A bit difficult for the beginning of the hack but i found that to actually be enjoyable!