[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Gonna agree Anou, 'specially that sage boss. I mean, if you abuse Furet, of course some bosses will be easier, but then the chapters will probably be harder because, by abusing Furet, you're not getting enough exp to your other units.

Well in general Furetchen is hard to train because enemies are all level 1. The low-levelled enemies mean that exp scales down pretty fast, so it's in your interest to spread experience among many units... but that in turn makes it harder to fight bosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in general Furetchen is hard to train because enemies are all level 1. The low-levelled enemies mean that exp scales down pretty fast, so it's in your interest to spread experience among many units... but that in turn makes it harder to fight bosses.

Of course, but that's p. much why the bosses are fine, because of the EXP spread that makes them a bit tougher ~( ' 3')~

Man, I don't keep track of these things XD

Oh wait

either V1 or V2 was the one that had an EVEN SHITTIER mug.

God our mugs were soooo shitty then ahhhhh

Edited by Luminescent Blade

No. Apparently I remembered wrong because I've played V3.001, 3.002, etc etc aka shit for me to test for glitches and evidently lost track of version numbers. They're not for the public. The 2012 patch is coming out this summer.

Man if we actually had a female lord animation with pants I'd have designed her with such back in the days of BetaEiri

but as it is now I cbf to change those two CGs and Dan cbf to edit the animation again so she'll have to deal with skirts

Ooh, I like but then again I like any custom anim. I've got a question, though, and this one is mainly for Furet. I had a bit of a whine about this one earlier (sorry), but did you ever change the recruitment conversations? The patch that I have at the moment kind of just has everyone go "you look different, come join us!" and the other person pretty much says "YEAH!" and that's it. It felt a little uninspired, so I'm just wondering if there's been any change in the writing as well as hacking in the newer patch.

Edited by Agromono

Ooh, I like but then again I like any custom anim. I've got a question, though, and this one is mainly for Furet. I had a bit of a whine about this one earlier (sorry), but did you ever change the recruitment conversations? The patch that I have at the moment kind of just has everyone go "you look different, come join us!" and the other person pretty much says "YEAH!" and that's it. It felt a little uninspired, so I'm just wondering if there's been any change in the writing as well as hacking in the newer patch.

They definitely changed... with the possible exception of Lia, who I think was made at least more consistent. Recruitments from the enemy and from NPCs aren't my forte, so whether it's an improvement you'll have to judge for yourself. I at least hope they're less random than before.

I don't know why but I wrote this up sometime ago. Sung to the obvious song choice.

Now this is the story, all about how

her life got flipped turned upside down

I'd like to take a minute just sit right there

I'll tell you about a princess named Renair.

In West Pherae, I was born and raised

In the castle moat is where I spent most of my days

Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool and all, steppin on gators inside that old pool

When a couple of bandits that were kinda dumb

Started makin' trouble in my kingdom!

I got in one little war and my mom got scared

She said "You're moving in with your auntie in Bulgar named Renair!"

I whistled for a horse and when it came near

The driver said LA'CHSMESH and he had rice in the rear

If anything I can say this driver was rare

But I thought man "Naw forget it", let's go home to Renair!

I pulled up to the castle about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the cabby "Farewell friend see thee later"

I looked at my kingdom I was finally there

To meet my auntie, the princess Renair!

They're definitely a lot less generic, and imo, better. Even in the normal writing, it seems even better than before. But for the recruitment conversations, Ilanice and Amelia, and Juan's really stick out to me as being quite a bit different, and they give more of an insight into the personality and background of the character :)

Good job, Furet, you've improved, methinksNewYearsEmoticon.gif

and you were already pretty good so damn