Integrity Plays Gaiden!

Integrity

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an amazing level up for Boey. Actually that is the first 4 stat level this LP. 0_o

and good job taking Dean (which I told you several times pages back. also thanks for teh Holy Lance :D), Demon Fighters kick so much ass when you get to third tier.

... If you get to third tier.

telewitch is some ingame programmed thing. I don't know how it works exactly but sometimes witches teleport. It's weird.

Edited by Reinfleche

Today's episode is unnecessarily long. Why, Integrity? Because it took me a while to puzzle out that the SNIPERS could only be reliably dispatched by PALLA AND CATRIA. What the fuck, game.

There is no such thing as playing Gaiden for too long, Integ. That said, this post will be edited as I watch.

As annoying as fuck Sniper's are, you should watch their battle animation some time. It's pretty sweet. Also, both PC and enemy Bow Knights, Goldknights, Demon Fighters, and Barons are pretty sweet too. Fuck that, all third tier animations are amazing.

slayer= demon fighter btw and they have beautiful stats (GLORIOUS 18 BASE SPEED AND 15 BASE RES)

Luck does not help your critevade at all so giving him the ring would not have helped at all. Except with growths. That's what having 40 luck does: makes your growths go up by two. I think that would work if you managed to have someone with 40 luck without using the ring too.

I believe 3rd tier promotions are at level 12. actually 10. If you want more info on it here is a link: http://www.serenesforest.net/fe2/classchange.html

holy fuck that's as many dudes as you'll see when you fight bigles that's the worst luck EVER man. at least you got EXP from them (and Aura! yaaaaay auraaa!)

Edited by Reinfleche

Enemy snipers and Bow Knights have different animations from Player ones, yeah. Haven't you noticed how they keep a crossbow slung over their back?

Edited by Reinfleche

Congrats on clearing Geyse out, god that battle is an utter nightmare. My first reaction when I looked at his stats and saw he doubled everyone and was basically immune to magic was pretty much just staring at the screen saying "Uh" for thirty seconds. Then the skeleton hordes started coming out and...yeah. Pain.

The peg sisters are always good Integrity. And another thing. TRIANGLE ATTACK.

Also, promoted Cat and Palla do super effective damage to all monsters. And people that aren't fliers will get hurt for like, 5 HP when they're in the yellow swamp stuff in the next few Celica chapters. Just send the Fliers to kill the bosses and you should end them soon. You're gonna hate Bigils.

Don't leave Mila's Temple until you recruit Norma. You have to walk through black empty walls to get him as well as that chest you found.

A word of advice, Integ: reorder the people you want to use now. For ambush maps, you get your best, for monster maps, you get your best, and for Chapter 5 you DEFINITELY want your very best units. I don't know the exact limit, so put everyone in order you like them. More comments as I see more of the vid.

Triangle attack does slightly more damage in this game, as Psych sort of hinted to, but Est still really sucks. It can bring her slightly out of ehr hole, but... it doesn't help much. It is very cool to have for Palla and Catria though. Also, I advise clearing Celica's part of Chapter 4 first, stopping before the Lost Woods, then doing most of Alm's up until you get Teeta or so (which I will explain as well for when you have to combat Zeke), then finish Cel's route, and finally finish Alm's route. The Fear Shrine, by the way, is a very long shrine containing most of the cool items in Alm's route. Go there and get all the treasure. Recruiting Noma for Celica is... really fucked up. Look on the mainsite for more on it.

I might be late on this, but Hero Sword is not brave. It's just a strong sword with lots of hit and crit. Angel Ring isn't the worst ring: it's easily the second best, only topped by The Godliness That Is Speed Ring. As I type this you correct yourself. Good Integrity.

You have to screw around in Mila's Temple. I completely forget how to get you that temple. Look up seph1212's Let's Play of FE2, he's the only reason I could ever get it personally. Oh that's right, you have to open the floodgate first to get it. The "but" means it won't do much without help from the reservoir (a hint of what to do with Alm).

It's the player Bow Knights that are cool, Integ. I don't know if you'll get any though. :( Hopefully Gray will step it up.

OH! One more thing going into Chapter 4. There's this thing called "Dragon's Pass" coming up that forces you to fight a serious of Dracoknights and seals off your chance of going too far back. It's that funny looking mountain-like formation further up you'll see later. Make sure to have a savestate before there just in case you can't win- we don't want the LP to be finished too early! :(

Edited by Reinfleche

You ... uh... were supposed to recruit Jyute...

WHAT

Oh, fuck.

EDIT: I didn't equate the main site's Dute with Jyute. Fucking translations. :(

Edited by Integrity

WHAT

Oh, fuck.

EDIT: I didn't equate the main site's Dute with Jyute. Fucking translations. :(

And... restarts whee. Or not, who knows? Only time will tell.

Edited by Ether

Magic Ring is fun, yeah. Not as good as the quick ring, though, which works for everyoen and gives people 40 speed. i expect this on luka immediately of course. you can't give it to kamui since you don't get one for cel's route so i'm the next best choice :D