Integrity Plays Gaiden!

Integrity

I love you Integrity~

Dear will make you not rage later, though Silk still wants it more than Jenny. I don't think Celica fights any more monsters really until the tower and they really go quickly since they're pretty weak. You'll still want it for Draco Zombies. Spoiler: Alm has to solo 2 of them later on. :awesome:

That dude just tells you where the treasures are, but you got them all. You didn't kill him. :P

You also did good sending the Holy Sword. It's not gonna see much more use on Celica.

And you're right, that guy promotes Alm.

Teeta has Fortify.

Unfortunatly, that's really common in Gaiden. It turns into the adventures of Celica, Kamui, Catria and Co.

Exactly what you meant to do....riiiiight....

Bigils were like the eyeball things in FE8. And always kill them as soon as possible, cause they spawn like hell. They act like cells or something and duplicate. And duplicate. 2, 4, 6, 8. Who do we really hate. Dear doesn't work on it, but it is a monster. Falcon Knights and Angel work wonders. Never let them live long. You can't kill Judah either, and when you fight him in the final, I think you have to kill all the Bigils first before you can damage them.

Those yellow walls in the tower are impassable until you kill all the enemies outside of them. Alm wil have some later too.

And you're welcome for having Dear. Then you only have to have Cel and her friend murder the Bow Knight. Hence why Jenny might want to be in the top 5 or something.

You have to fight like a dozen draco zombies after Rigel Town as Alm, so you might want Silk with Dear too.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You CAN kill Judah. The person in the Sage village that disappears upon talking to him/her once tells you on what turns you're able to deal damage to him. I find that the best way to deal with Judah is to drain his HP by making him cast his magic while he's still invincible and then Triangle Attack him during the turn he's vulnerable. That Dragonshield would be mighty fine for Celica in the final chapter or any of Alm's troops that may need it.

Integrity, my friend is doing a Fire Emblem retrospective. Would it be ok for him to borrow some of your footage? I think he mainly needs footage for the GC/Wii games, but he might not have the right footage for the other games.

If he's of a mind to and it'd actually help, sure have at.

Do either Amnesia the Dark Decent, or do the Penumbra series.

Don't say bad things about Camus Integrity.

iluintegrity<3

That you did Integrity, that you did. Warp~

Also, just a warning, you can't promote anyone once you enter Rigel Castle. Sorta. Just do it all before you enter. Silk, Python, Grey, and Matilda want to promote before you go fight at Rigel.

And before you talk to Judah, prep Celica's party for the Final chapter. You can't use them any more after. Also, you'll want to hurry when Alm gets close. You'll see why. I hated it. >_>

I might be exempt because I already requested this but I wouldn't mind seeing an FE4 one. please don't do fe5 thought it'll make mine look more pitiful than it already is

Ahhhhhh I remember being so annoyed in those later chapters, precisely because the bow knights. I don't remember why, other than feeling like it was a cheap level design thing. At least the units couldn't re-move after an action like in FE4/5 D:

OH GOD FIVE RANGE BOW KNIGHTS WITH CANTO

Yeah, it's just silly. I think it's silly because they outmaneuver all but your fastest (read: your bow knights) and cannot ever be attacked without taking a counter.

And that's just terrible.

But then you pull a Cliff's of Dover joke, so I feel totally justified.

I did?

Blimey, so I did.

Edited by Integrity

It's over, kids. I went on and recorded two episodes today just to mop it up. They'll be mixing and uploading as the day goes on.

So, uh, really, what should I do next?

To do next, maybe try a few of the hacks of FE4 or FE5. Lots of fan-mods blend elements from various games in the series, and outside the series, and this along with the basic changes can make the game play very different from the original.

AND IT'S OVER

I've heard some "do fe5" requests but frankly, I'm fairly opposed to it. It just ...doesn't seem to lend itself at all to recording, less so than most FEs. Mostly that's because I make a lot of mistakes and try a lot of things blindly and I don't think people would appreciate watching me using all of states 1-5 every single chapter.

Dunno per hacks of it or FE4, though. Never really delved into them.

Awww you missed the Gradivus.

Took you a while to figure out only Alm can hurt him. But Saints' Nosferatu can do it too, which is why I like favoriting Silk and Jenny. I had Silk kill him when I beat him. :P

It's over, kids. I went on and recorded two episodes today just to mop it up. They'll be mixing and uploading as the day goes on.

So, uh, really, what should I do next?

How do you feel about something completely different.

I almost feel like recommending you play through a Starcraft campaign, or one of many great Metroid titles. Both of those suggestions seem to stray from the type of games you've LP'ed in the past though.

Maybe something like Lords of the Realm II?

Or maybe one of the Heroes of Might and Magic games?

Edited by Balcerzak