Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

Sorry for my inactivity. It has been a busy past couple of days.

I can't believe I missed the whole night phase, grrr. School is dumb.

Also, sorry I can't really add anything to the discussion at this point. I'm really just kind of shocked/confused that 3 people died on night 0.

Looking at things from a different view, Eclipse doesn't look so suspicious anymore. I'll be taking my vote back for the time being.

##Unvote

##Vote mikethfc

You haven't said anything at all yet. Say something.

Actually JB contacted me, this is most likely a lie but anywho here it is

Ok, see, here's the thing: There's probably about 10 town, and something like a 4/3 mafia split seeing as there's 17 players (having an SK means too many kills). As you can see, one mislynch and mafia kills put us at 7/4/3 already. The mafias should HOPEFULLY play well, and in that light I'd find it best if the 2 of us worked together. Your thoughts?

I could be overthinking this, and I have nothing against anyone posting correspondants, but just coming out of the blue with a pm from a deceased mafia member that talks about working together is a tad suspect.

You seem like the most likely suspect thusfar(or what Raymond said, it's always the quiet ones.)

##Vote SlayerX

Edited by Haze

I'll be back here after making the rounds with some of my private contacts. Last night (realtime) was me sleeping off the results of an all-nighter, and basically missing the initial splash of the aftermath, but things definitely turned up interesting.