Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at things from a different view, Eclipse doesn't look so suspicious anymore. I'll be taking my vote back for the time being.

##Unvote

##Vote mikethfc

You haven't said anything at all yet. Say something.

I've been busy IRL so I couldn't make the Let's all D0 NL bandwagon.

Also guys how about we play super READ THE OP, if you did you would know that there are 4 humans mentioned and 2 celestians plus their avenger making 7 mafia.

Isn't comprehension fun?

Also guys how about we play super READ THE OP, if you did you would know that there are 4 humans mentioned and 2 celestians plus their avenger making 7 mafia.

Isn't comprehension fun?

Actually, if you read the flavor, you would notice that there were...

3 humans

3 celestians (an avenger is a celestian)

Who were actually there. Remember, General Carter assigned them to this--he wasn't taking part.

I could be overthinking this, and I have nothing against anyone posting correspondants, but just coming out of the blue with a pm from a deceased mafia member that talks about working together is a tad suspect.

You seem like the most likely suspect thusfar(or what Raymond said, it's always the quiet ones.)

I didn't just come out of the blue. WOMC asked if anyone managed to get something out of JB, and so i posted that, hence the "Actually" from the begining of my post.

@bold: Well I'm not the greatest player in this forum, and so i guess mafia wanted to control my voting or any night actions i might have

##Unvote

##Vote Mikethfc

Analyzing so far what you've done:

1) Voted Slayer. Why would a mafia member out that he was communicating with a known mafia member. He wouldn't want to make a spotlight out of himself necessarily, though maybe to confuse the town. Still not the first thing I would jump on.

2) Bandwagoned onto Mikethfc. Probably because he's "silent". 1 vote of pressure is enough.

Question: Why would you ever reveal the amount of mafia members to the town as the host?

Question: Where is it ever written in the rules that this is an illegal maneuver?

Get off my back. I get it: you don't like this game. But since you aren't playing it, and since said action can't be reversed, there's nothing that can be done.

I may be interpreting this incorrectly, but that message you received from JB Slayer makes me believe that you responded to his mass PM by admitting to being in the other Mafia.

Ok, see, here's the thing: There's probably about 10 town, and something like a 4/3 mafia split seeing as there's 17 players (having an SK means too many kills). As you can see, one mislynch and mafia kills put us at 7/4/3 already. The mafias should HOPEFULLY play well, and in that light I'd find it best if the 2 of us worked together. Your thoughts?

I agree, although, why me? Its known i'm not the greatest player and there are others that could be better partners than me.

That was the whole conversation that took place.

People, please factor in the following possibility:

I witnessed Life dissing Psych only a short while after he got killed, in IP chat. Life was going on about how much psych sucked because he told JB (who was mafia) that he was resurrector after JB sent him like a single PM. It's possible that JB though something along the lines of "let's contact the idiots and see what they're willing to share" and thus contacted Slayer too.

I know I shouldn't say this seeing as how I'm dead, but I never told JB anything.

We could also just ask Life for confirmation of my story, bro. honestly, this display is kind of pathetic.

EDIT: please don't kill me, I edited something in carelessly, but edited it back out immediately because I don't want to get modkilled in my first game

Edited by Excellen Browning