who figured out that (Spoilers)

Like Kiryn, I was spoiled before I played the game. XD

But I had seen art of her before I read the spoilers and noticed her resemblance to Kurthnaga, so I did speculate she might be a dragon.

I ruined it all by looking at Wikipedia before getting the game. Stupid me.

Same with me, I even kinda knew who the BK was (though for me, the big question was WHY, not WHO, and I had to play the game to anwer that.)

I ruined it all by looking at Wikipedia before getting the game. Stupid me.

I spoil everything with Wikipedia

I spoiled Code Geass

I spoiled Super Mario Galaxy

I spoiled the Subspace Emissary

But on topic I wasn't surprised, it's Fire Emblem you don't get surprised you kill.

i actually guessed that soren was almedah's son. i knew Almedah was a laguz, it was obvious IMO, and the conversation she had with Kurth just confirmed what i thought was true. then i thought, "Pelleas is definitely not her son, since he always says he's a spirit charmer" so i wondered where her son could actually be. i thought back to PoR, and they made a BIG DEAL about soren being a branded, so i kinda guessed that HE must be almedah's son.

it made too much sense.

What the fuck? Radiant Dawn is all about the awesome plot twists, you mindless killing machine!

I don't even restart if my unit's die, unless they are good enough to deserve it

I did spoil myself on Wikipedia, however, it's possible to figure out that Almedha is a dragon laguz by simply looking. While they don't have any blatantly obvious bodily features, I noticed that all of the dragons had a slightly darker skin tone than the beorc, and there might be other clues I'm not aware of.