SF Les Miserables

Thor Odinson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book is actually what I'm familiar with rather than the musical. Do they differ that much?

Actually they do, the thing they share is the crush on Marius...otherwise in the book she is from the slums and sometimes a cruel character, but her personality changes throughout make her likeable. In the musical she is OMG HE DOESN'T LOVE ME I AM POOR GIRL BUT ME GONNA HELP THAT BASTARD ANYWAY and overly glorified, whereas her character doesn't deserve the glorification.

In other words:

Book!Eponine = awesome

Musical!Eponine = ehh

Nonetheless, the part has great songs and all, it's just her character development in the musical that sucks

Wasn't Eponine kinda a little bit, y'know, batshit insane in the book, too? I haven't got that far yet... long book is long, and on hold while I run around like mad trying to survive school.

Oh shit range man I don't even know

actually after test-recording and realizing what I actually sound like, I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

Wasn't Eponine kinda a little bit, y'know, batshit insane in the book, too? I haven't got that far yet... long book is long, and on hold while I run around like mad trying to survive school.

Oh shit range man I don't even know

actually after test-recording and realizing what I actually sound like, I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

She was but her parents are to blame for that IMO. She could've been normal

Well, send it to us anyway? We can judge more rationally and positively, since people are always inclined to detest their own voice =p