Happy Valentine's Day

chococoke

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentines Day is the best. It is unfortunate that bitterness had to seep into it :(.

To be fair, if you create a valentines day topic, you should expect 1 or 2 singles to share the opposite opinion to you. Singles have and always will exist. I'm sure you're valentines days weren't nearly as good before red fox ;)

Entertaining though.

I'm sure April wasn't entertained by your antics.

Edited by Kevin

To be fair, if you create a valentines day topic, you should expect 1 or 2 singles to share the opposite opinion to you. Singles have and always will exist. I'm sure you're valentines days weren't nearly as good before red fox ;)

Even when I was single, I didn't parade around saying "Valentine's Day sucks!" to those who enjoy it.

My condolences Chococoke.

He should be happy his topic got so much attention! :) Look at the bright side. I enjoyed my time on the day and in my time in this topic, so it's all good, right?

Even when I was single, I didn't parade around saying "Valentine's Day sucks!" to those who enjoy it.

That's only because you have things like manners and respect for people who enjoy stuff. Take that away and you might have been like certain other people here.

Hey now, no passive-aggressive behaviour on my forum. Be nice.

Just complimenting my favourite Fox. I admit there could perhaps be nicer ways to state the contrast between her personality and the personalities of others, though.

And he's got the balls to delete the post *sarcasm*, plus an inevitable

warn just because.

So, would you say that this post "publicly questioning us on policies", or are you stating agreement with the decision to unapprove the post?