Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at it. What I expect happened is that Psych asked Life for help, Life told him to do it (in addition to mentioning Balcerzak, probably), Psych listed a bunch of people he wanted gone or suspected (probably he added me so it wouldn't be only good players), and insulted Life's offer of advice to make himself look like he was too dumb to ask for help.

Didn't happen. Psych keeps refusing help because he's positively sure that he's a better Mafia player than anyone here (I think his reasoning was because he lives past me in Mafia games even when I'm actually closer to winning than he is).

So yeah, Psych's an idiot.

Edited by Survivor

PHASE END

Soichiro Yagami had been up all night sweating over the Kira case.

He tired himself out worrying and finally fell asleep, sure that there was nothing he could do anyway - he might as well put it at the back of his mind for now.

EXCEPT THEN Soichiro woke up in the middle of his sleep, cringing from a heart attack.

"AUGH, the pain" he yellscreamed as his life quit being a thing that existed.

Soichiro's cute little daughter Sayu came into the bedroom just in time to mourn her father's recent spontaneous death.

Soichiro Yagami

soichiro.jpg

has died of a heart attack. He was WeaponsofMassConstruction. He won with The World.

In case it wasn't obvious, rainbow text means you don't get to know anything about the character's true aura or whether they have one.

It is now Day 2. Night 2 begins at 1630 GMT 0 on the 21st.

Edited by Obviam