Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

There aren't THAT many KITs, and then there's still Pariah.

Yeah, not believing that.

##Vote: StSS

And why can't there be? Assuming everyone on that list was correct, thats 5. Plus Eclipse is 6. Plus me is 7.

There are 3 fanatics, 1 Kira, and 6 Underground. That equals 10 non-town.

10 plus 7 = 17 aka the number of players. So really the numbers fit perfectly.

With 5 blue towns killed already, do you really want to lynch one of the last 2?

Also, an explanation for my behavior, if that is what you find scummy about me. I actually had the intention of not really taking this game so seriously, and just having fin with it, so I decided to be irrelevant and silly with everything I posted. Also I just felt like sitting back and watching rather than really talking to people. But then Haze let out that list with 5/7 towns on it and I said heck I better not reveal to anyone I'm town. So I continued my silliness and even claimed to not be KIT. All just to keep Kira from getting me.

Though, I suppose this defense doesn't matter whether you believe me or not. Because I would soon be killed by Kira anyways since I claimed town, and it seems like the Underground has probably decided to "side" with Kira.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forget that EJ wasn't on the list, and yet he was the guy that went and pretty much caused Light to die in the anime. That leaves you as the last town - not bad.

However, that isn't too bad a defense. However, if there comes a counterclaim, bang bang you die.

##Unvote: StSS

I'll give you my characters name, believe it if you want. It was Steven Loud when I got my role. But after checking the list of characters on Wikipedia, it was spelled Stephen on there. Thats pretty much all I got.

Oh how I wish Eclipse hadn't died. She probably could have vouched for me. Maybe talking to more than one person outside of the game thread wouldn't have been such a bad idea.

Actually the worst part is that I probably won't even know what the "certain conditions" are for me to get an ability or something and not just be a vanilla townie.

Shuichi Aizawa was busy looking completely bad ass when suddenly an explosion the EXACT same shape as his kick ass afro and head replaced his head.

Just

BOOM

and his head was suddenly gone.

No warning. No dramatic lead up.

No time for nearby admirers to evade the bloody projected mess.

Pop.

Shuichi Aizawa's

afrol.png

head just fucking EXPLODED out of NOWHERE holy shit. He was Pariah and won with The World.

It has been brought to my attention something which you should NOT do.

Please don't invite anyone to your role PM.

If you do it defeats the purpose of the "you are allowed to role claim since role PMs can be easily faked" notice that I posted earlier.

Shit isn't any fun if you remove the doubt.

I didn't think of this originally because most forums don't even HAVE that feature. It's kind of REALLY STUPID so don't do it.

Edited by Obviam

Now that I know I can quote this, here is my latest defense:

You are Stephen Loud.

You win with The World.

You are renowned for your attention to detail and less than scrupulous abilities which enable you to do your job well.

As such it should be no surprise that you are enlisted in the Kira investigation.

gevanni.jpg

- He is currently a vanilla townie until certain conditions are met.

Why is the role pm name spelled correctly while I said it wasn't? This would be why:

Oh man I'm glad you caught that before you died.

I fucking hate misspelling shit

Edit: HAHA the file I keep the Role PM in has it spelled "Stephen" even though it says "Steven" in the actual file.

HOW DID I FUCK THAT UP?!

It has been brought to my attention something which you should NOT do.

Please don't invite anyone to your role PM.

If you do it defeats the purpose of the "you are allowed to role claim since role PMs can be easily faked" notice that I posted earlier.

Shit isn't any fun if you remove the doubt.

I didn't think of this originally because most forums don't even HAVE that feature. It's kind of REALLY STUPID so don't do it.

I thought that would've been obvious. I guess not...

You would hope, but there it is anyway just in case.

And of course any rules I notify you all of are added to the first post for future reference; always check the first post if you want to see if there's a rule about something.

Note that what Strawman did is not the same thing and is perfectly legal, but keep in mind he could be lying~

Yes, I am aware there are only 7 registered players left, but I'm including the hidden players. So, we have an unknown quantity of players left.

PHASE END

Strawman the SawmanShaman (3) - Snike, Pariah, JBCWK

Flint Echo (2) - VanguardRaven, Strawman the SawmanShaman

Strawman the SawmanShaman was Stephen Loud

gevanni.jpg

just like he said he was. You lynched him anyway. He won with The World.

It is now Night 4. Day 5 begins at 1430 GMT 0 on the 26th.

Edited by Obviam

Night 4. The night of death.

四, the number 4 pronounced in 日本語 like "shi", just as the word 死 which means "death"...that night is TONIGHT.

You're all gonna die.

Oh, by the way...Pariah, since your head exploded, that counts as "getting a hair cut".

You lose.

"What does that mean?"

That's for Pariah, the co-host and I to know and the rest of you to be exquisitely confused about.

Night 4. The night of death.

四, the number 4 pronounced in 日本語 like "shi", just as the word 死 which means "death"...that night is TONIGHT.

You're all gonna die.

Old news

PHASE END

Another heart attack has occurred. Is it the all god damn American food or something?!

Kal Snydar

[no picture :/]

has died of a heart attack. He was BK-201 and won by surviving.

This Wheel of Colors couldn't keep his damn mouth shut in the chat and let slip that AstraLunaSol was a member of the KIT.

As such,

AstraLunaSol

astrapalm.jpg

has been selected to be GODKILLED due to This Wheel of Colors not following the rules. He was himself and wasn't even in the game.

Lux Aeterna

[no picture :/]

has been selected to be GODKILLED as well, for the same reason as AstraLunaSol, who I mistakenly godkilled instead of Lux because it seemed more fun and I got distracted. He was also himself and also wasn't even in the game either.

It is now Day 5. Night 5 begins at 0230 GMT 0 on the 27th.

Edited by Obviam