Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

Interesting. So just like in the anime/manga, Light can apparently delay his kills. Cool. I just wonder what use that's supposed to have in a mafia game, where you usually want the enemy factions dead as soon as possible.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There indeed were no restrictions on Night 0 but since no one knows for sure what anyone can do good luck making use of that information.

Edit:

Just confirming that Night 0 officially ended at 1636 GMT 0 the 18th and that SlayerX's death was supposed to officially be at 2042 GMT 0 the 18th.

Edited by Obviam

NOTE: If you are unsure whether you are allowed to do a thing, ask me privately. It's very likely nothing you think of will be illegal if it's not mentioned in the rules, although if it's especially controversial you should definitely ask me first, and I would prefer if you clarified it with me otherwise as well.

That said I tried to make the game as unlimited as possible...

So far, I know a few of us actually have info. We could all claim to RD if we need to, since Me, Bizz, Pariah, and Weapons have him confirmed cleared to us.

Curious.

Regardless, ##Vote: JBCWK

Why, that's certainly interesting! Any reason aside from rand voting? None at all?

The curious part was directed at you, but sure I'll bite on reasons.

Mostly random vote, but there's some speculation here;

You asked specifically for the Underground members to contact you, now I can think of a few reasons for this but the one that keeps nagging at me is this;

You're scum. Since all the Underground have to do to win is survive until either The World of Kira and his Fanatics are dead, you're trying to secure their assistance in lynching townies with the promise of not killing them off.

I'm unaware if Light/Kira has any kind of investigation ability(if we go by the manga/anime, it's certainly possible), but if he did, then the killing of Slayer/Weddy, an underground member could have been a warning as to what would happen if they didn't cooperate.

Like I said it's mostly speculation and I have very little proof aside from that another post seemed to indicate you were digging into pming people about roles on Day 1, but it's a Day 1 vote, who cares?

To conclude:

80% Random. 20% Speculation.

Oh, haha, pissed at my avatar, are you? Brilliant reasoning, but I'll get into the actual, valuable content now.

You talk about the Underground, but think about it: At the moment, there are, at most, 2 mafia members. If we can find the Underground, we can get their votes and quickly get the mafia out while they are weak for a very fast win? You took the negative side of the argument, I took the positive.

Also, what the hell? I'd assume Light actually kills at night, and randkilled Slayer out of whatever. You're grasping at thin air, and go and say I'm pulling an OMGUS, but...

##Vote: Haze

Too much bullshit in those 2 posts.

The last time you asked someone to form an alliance, you ended up killing him. Your blatant arrogance is surprising, mr. mafia. You have some major luck because Obviam won't be able to figure your role out on d0 like last game. But considering you're behaving much like in disgaea mafia, I'll assume you're mafia now.

The last time you asked someone to form an alliance, you ended up killing him. Your blatant arrogance is surprising, mr. mafia. You have some major luck because Obviam won't be able to figure your role out on d0 like last game. But considering you're behaving much like in disgaea mafia, I'll assume you're mafia now.

You assume wrongly, dear sir.

See, what happened in Disgaea was that the person full-out gave me their role, a great one at that. Here, I haven't received a single response yet. Even so, I can't even kill them, lol.

Nice try, you failed.

Oh, haha, pissed at my avatar, are you? Brilliant reasoning, but I'll get into the actual, valuable content now.

You talk about the Underground, but think about it: At the moment, there are, at most, 2 mafia members. If we can find the Underground, we can get their votes and quickly get the mafia out while they are weak for a very fast win? You took the negative side of the argument, I took the positive.

Also, what the hell? I'd assume Light actually kills at night, and randkilled Slayer out of whatever. You're grasping at thin air, and go and say I'm pulling an OMGUS, but...

##Vote: Haze

Too much bullshit in those 2 posts.

Regardless of whether I'm right or not, the point has to be raised that the underground cannot be trusted. They aren't on our side, they aren't on the scum's side either, they'll go with whichever gives them a better chance of living.

Regardless of whether I'm right or not, the point has to be raised that the underground cannot be trusted. They aren't on our side, they aren't on the scum's side either, they'll go with whichever gives them a better chance of living.

And it's this sort of post that'll make them think about helping the mafia. For now, it's in their best interests to kill off Light. Take too long, they turn. If we cannot play well and snuff Light out, we are DEAD.

And it's this sort of post that'll make them think about helping the mafia. For now, it's in their best interests to kill off Light. Take too long, they turn. If we cannot play well and snuff Light out, we are DEAD.

You make that sound like if given a role of "survive", you wouldn't immediately start figuring out which side will give you the best chance of that. They've likely already thought of siding with the Mafia long before I raised it as a point for not trusting them.

You certainly are making a big deal of a Day 1 mostly random vote Mr. Scummy.