How to defeat Micaiah in 3-Endgame

Quirino

Hey there. I had a question. I'm on a playthrough to defeat every boss in game (yeah, I know that's a pointless objective) and there were two that seemed hard to me. First is Sigrun in 3-12 (that cliff level), however, I'll think of something. But the other seems more difficult to me, that's Micaiah in 3-Endgame.

She goes away after 30 kills and I tried to have Haar reach her, but he couldn't get there in time (stupid Laguz allies). Now I was just wondering how I could ever defeat Micaiah. Only I can think of is having Soren a long-range tome and let Haar carry him so he can attack Micaiah but I don't know if that will work out.

Does someone maybe have any other tips? It would be very appreciated!

Hey there. I had a question. I'm on a playthrough to defeat every boss in game (yeah, I know that's a pointless objective) and there were two that seemed hard to me. First is Sigrun in 3-12 (that cliff level), however, I'll think of something. But the other seems more difficult to me, that's Micaiah in 3-Endgame.

She goes away after 30 kills and I tried to have Haar reach her, but he couldn't get there in time (stupid Laguz allies). Now I was just wondering how I could ever defeat Micaiah. Only I can think of is having Soren a long-range tome and let Haar carry him so he can attack Micaiah but I don't know if that will work out.

The chapter has a rescue staff in it, use it to your advantage. ;) You can get the staff, make a run north with the staff user. (valkyrie mist has most move iirc, and uses the pass skill) and rescue haar, who can go further north. It's hard, and this is a strategy that need a lot of tuning ofc, but its a help, hopefully.

The chapter has a rescue staff in it, use it to your advantage. ;) You can get the staff, make a run north with the staff user. (valkyrie mist has most move iirc, and uses the pass skill) and rescue haar, who can go further north. It's hard, and this is a strategy that need a lot of tuning ofc, but its a help, hopefully.

Okay, and I just thought that I better give Haar celerity, too. If it then still doesn't work I'll have Haar rescue Soren and have Soren use Bolting/Meteor/Blizzard to defeat Micaiah.

Have someone with high Mov and Pass get to her quick.

They must have a weakened weapon as well and high durability. If they don't, they'll

A) kill everybody and micaiah leaves before you reach her

or

B) The unit dies.

• 3 weeks later...

Have someone with high Mov and Pass get to her quick.

Advised. I was going to say try Warp, but there aren't any Warp Staves in this game.

You could try to have at least 3 promoted flying units, sending one west by the laguz, one east near the hawks, and one North towards Micaiah. These would act as meatshields, taking enemy attacks while enemy units don't die. This way enemy units will usually only die on other phase. Then it should be pretty easy to reach Micaiah with a low death tole.

1: It's a rout chapter. Why do you even care?

2: If you really want to do it, you'll need to be quick, since she and Sothe leave after 30 deaths. BTW be wary of Sothe's guard, it redirects all attacks aimed at her to him as long as he's in the battle.

2: If you really want to do it, you'll need to be quick, since she and Sothe leave after 30 deaths. BTW be wary of Sothe's guard, it redirects all attacks aimed at her to him as long as he's in the battle.

It's a killcount chapter. For any of myriad reasons.

You've said nothing exactly revolutionary here. Sothe's Guard? You mean the one you can (presumably) take off?

1:

I'm on a playthrough to defeat every boss in game (yeah, I know that's a pointless objective)

2: Perhaps you'd like to say something that either A) isn't known or B) is known, but could make a difference if stated?

Guard won't always work if it did micaiah would be easier to train.

Edited by SlayerX

Well, everyone else has given you all the advice you probably need to defeat Micaiah. If you really want to go for a challenge, you may want to try defeating every enemy with a name. In the case of 3-E, it's definitely possible, someone did it a while ago. You may want to try finding his video if you're interested.

Wasn't it stated in another thread that Guard is useless?

You mean my thread, because we determined it was the opposite. Guard has several potential uses, we're just confused as to how it works. Since it only seems to work when the "guardee" is at really low health, it won't be a problem if you one-round Micaiah.

You mean my thread, because we determined it was the opposite. Guard has several potential uses, we're just confused as to how it works. Since it only seems to work when the "guardee" is at really low health, it won't be a problem if you one-round Micaiah.

Which is highly possible, because you'd probably be using someone who's strong enough to resist many attacks, and they'd probably have a strong weapon. Silver Poleax!Haar would most certainly one-round Micky, maybe even OHKO depending on their stats. Just watch out for those Sleep Staff!Bishops.