I'm sooo annoyed of him! >:(

RNG Princess

I feel bad ranting and complaining about this but I have no idea what to do!

[spoiler=past]There was a boy that moved to my school about three months ago. He was so lonely and everyone seemed to avoid him or not pay attention to him. I would see him sitting alone in lunch break and I felt bad for him because I don't like how sometimes people give an unwelcome feeling/greeting to someone new or not well known. One day after school my guy friend saw the boy pass by and he started telling him things and I didn't like that so I told my friend to leave him alone. After that he and I became friends and I invited him to sit down with at the table my friends and I sit.

My friends didn't like him and they would snarl at him but with time they accepted and grew friendly to him. We started inviting him to hang out with us after school and he was really sweet at first. He started making friends with more people which is good and I felt happy for him, but he also became really obnoxious and annoying. :angry:

First it was the "I can't make it" excuse when we'd ask him to hang out, not really a big deal.

Aside of that that was the constant turning, keeping quiet during lunch time, and avoiding much talk.

Then he came up with such an "annoyed" attitude with constant whinning. :angry:

We'd ask him simple things like "Hey Teddy are you going to stay after school for tutoring?" and he'd reply with a "It's none of your concern" >_>. He's rude and none of us like his new girlfriend. My friends grew a bit hostile to him and avoided inviting him or talking to him much but some of us still cared for him.

Today my friend Jesse invited us to his house to play some games and eat pizza. Jackie and I told Jesse to invite Teddy, surprisingly Teddy decided to show up and I felt we'd have a good time. However he was so isolated and he complained about the pizza. He'd spend his time texting that attention-whore fish-face of a girlfriend he has. When his phone died I thought things would turn for the better they went worse.

Jackie had brought the gamecube so we could all play Mario Kart, and he'd say random rude things like "I can't belive people still play that old piece of crap", "I should of brought my 360 now that has real games". In the game Stacie and I were in last place and he BLOODY says "I guess its a fact girls suck at video games except Allie she's good at them". Thats when things got heated up.

Stacie "I Always KNEW Allie was a dude!"

Ted "ST*U no one wants to date you ho!"

and they got into a whole big mess :facepalm: after that Stacie leaves the room. Poor Stacie was in a really bad mood too.

However what really got to me was when he started to be a big jerk to me ;_;

I turned on the wii and put on Cooking Mama (me and Jackie like playing it ^_^), it was really bad too because Jackie was in the restroom and both Aaron & Jesse were outside trying to calm Stacie down. While I was playing I'd hear a *sigh* and I could tell he was rolling his eyes I just knew it. I hear him say "this game sucks" and I turn and ask him to try it and he's like "nah I'll pass". So I decide to switch games and I put on Fire Emblem, I remember he had said he liked RPGs when I met him. So I ask him if he wants to play and he says again "I'll watch first".

Everyone comes back 3 mins later and everyone is watching me play right, and Aaron asks Teddy "hey are you bored or what?" and I hear him say something like "Yea I need to see something productive" :/ whatever did he mean? Ohh and I knew I should not have done this but I really wanted to have him enjoy his time with us and I ask him again if he wants to play.

Him: "Noooo, whats up with this game there is no action! you have to move every character and watch those silly animations (Leonardo & Meg vs laguz lol) "

Me: "I can turn them off, you should try it maybe you'll like it"

Him: "Nah! I don't like those type of games theres no point to them I can't believe people actually like games like that"

Me: "Oh come on Teddy try it I always play Mortal Kombat when you ask me even if I dont want to"

Him: "I already said no. I hate that you always pick the most boring games, next time have me pick sheesh!"

At that point Aaron started telling him off but I just stood up and thanked Jesse for inviting me said bye to everyone and left. Stacie told me that Aaron and a few other boys are planning to beat him up. Part of me thinks he deserves it but part of me does not want that to happen. I don't know what to do with Ted :wacko: ...

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I'm going to be totally honest, I started reading this and then I got this overwhelming feeling of tl;dr so I just skimmed the rest and well, I'm not good at this sort of stuff. So I can't really give you any advice. :( and honestl it just makes me feel cool to see a blanked out fftf

Edited by Reinfleche

@Sirius idk how to do that :unsure: I care for him...

... I'm going to be totally honest, I started reading this and then I got this overwhelming feeling of tl;dr so I just skimmed the rest and well, I'm not good at this sort of stuff. So I can't really give you any advice. :( and honestl it just makes me feel cool to see a blanked out fftf

tldr? whats that and its ok

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I'll just put everything that didnt happen today in a spoiled so its not a tldr :facepalm:

I use it in full sentences a lot personally rather than just saying tl;dr. It's classier. :P [/last part was sarcasm]

you're silly

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I think direct confrontation is a good first step here.

Tell him what the problem is, if he accepts it and tries to sort it out then fair enough. If he "tries" and fails, then just leave him. If he doesn't like the idea of trying to improve his attitude, then forget about him.

Oh ew. He reminds me of my little sister a bit.

Maybe if you do tell him off he might change his ways and apologise.

Telling him off wont solve anything, but actually thinking of the past I think he likes people mistreating him...

Telling him off wont solve anything, but actually thinking of the past I think he likes people mistreating him...

Well, he's not going to get it. If all he's going to do is try to troll his friends into getting angry with him, he shouldn't be surprised when they get tired and stop paying attention to him.

Oh, and do you like this guy?

Edited by Anouleth

DON'T, just DON'T let your friends beat him up just because he's an ass. That won't solve anything other than make him isolate himself more and even start hating on you guys. Just ask him why did he start becoming such an ass.

Oh, wait. I just remembered. That is probably just being himself. =P

But still, talk about it. Don't go letting your friends plan on beating up for that.

Edited by Soul