3. CGV

4. Metal Arc

5. Chaosninji

6. Serene

7. Lyle

8. Hikarusa

9. Raven

10. SmartRutter

Yup. These are people I brawl often enough on this site, so if you aren't on this list I haven't brawled you or brawled you enough.

Uhhh....

1. Dr. Dorian

2. MaSu

3. Metal Arc

4. Serene

5. Chaosninji

6. CGV

7. Lyle

8. Hikarusa

9. Raven

10. SmartRutter

Yup. These are people I brawl often enough on this site, so if you aren't on this list I haven't brawled you or brawled you enough.

SERENE BEAT ME? D: You obviously haven't faced me in a while!

I'll go a little deeper-

Metal Arc - Good

Plays a good Falco/Kirby, though has trouble finishing matches and doesn't utilize every move he can. Apparently has some trouble in the air, or at least spiking.

SERENE BEAT ME? D: You obviously haven't faced me in a while!

No I haven't.

Zero and I brawl too.... =(

I've only fought you in FFAs

Knife, we've fought before. You're Kila, right?

I've only fought you in FFAs

Hey hey hey guys, chill. It's only my list.

1. Dr. Dorian 9/10

2. MaSu 7/10

3. Metal Arc >_>

4. Serene 6/10

5. Chaosninji (Haven't brawled with you enough)

6. CGV 7/10

7. Lyle 6/10

8. Hikarusa (Haven't brawled with you enough)

9. Raven (Haven't brawled with you at all)

10. SmartRutter (Haven't brawled with you enough)

11. Wind 5/10

12. Knife 9/10

FFoF - Very good

Plays an aggressive Star Fox, which makes me happy since he was my go-to guy for 2 games in a row. While good in the air, doesn't seem to harness that as much as possible, and self-limits by almost exclusively approaching with a dash attack or a grab. As a result, susceptible to spot-dodging (stationary shield dodging). Go forth and down-air. If it can be helped, never ever use firefox for anything but recovery, though there's not a real problem with what's already going on there.

Raven-Very Good

Excellent Marth game, the transition didn't affect him that much it seems, very good with getting tipper's, always recover's unless something screws up the Dolphin Slash.

Bad point, he doesn't use Dancing Blade to full potential, he is a bit slow on using it, and that leaves him open for a neutral A attack during the inbetween time.

I'd give him an 8-10.

Also MA were you throwing in my brother when you gave me a 6

RFoF - Very good

Plays an aggressive Star Fox, which makes me happy since she was my go-to girl for 2 games in a row. While good in the air, doesn't seem to harness that as much as possible, and self-limits by almost exclusively approaching with a dash attack or a grab. As a result, susceptible to spot-dodging (stationary shield dodging). Go forth and down-air. If it can be helped, never ever use firefox for anything but recovery, though there's not a real problem with what's already going on there.

fix'd

It's nice hearing that from a guy who creamed me worse than I've ever been creamed. You're the best brawler I've faced. You got my battle method spot-on as well. I'll see if I can't make some improvements.

I'm going to rate two brawlers.

Cymbeline and Desdemona are possibly the best team I've ever faced in my brawling career. Me and Raven were playing them today and they whooped us 70% of the time. It's a good thing the they weren't in the team tournament, cause we'd get whooped. And they're fun to play against.

9/10 (as a team)